It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stranger in abovetopsecret.com

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   
All right. I guess I will have to take my time and decide whether it is serious, or it is not. I would like to thank all those who replied to my post.
Later.

[Edited on 19-4-2004 by phr3ak]

[Edited on 19-4-2004 by phr3ak]

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   
That depends...

How serious are you?

Deny Ignorance,
DeltaChaos

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   
that question is subjective & therefore open to personal intrepretation.

[Edited on 04-08-2004 by ladyspiritguide]

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   
As serious as you take it.

From my short time here, there's alot of what you could call 'nuts'. But there's also alot of people with good points to make.

The important thing about ATS is that it's a forum where anything goes. A thread won't be closed because it's "too crazy". If you think repitlians are trying to use George Bush to bring about the Grey Illumati NWO, you can post it here and have it as it is. This doesn't mean people won't disagree with you or make fun of you, but it does mean you won't be silenced just because of your views.

I only take seriously a fraction of what is posted here. But the line ebtween what I take seriously and don't is very, very thin. We need everything, so we can sift through it and find what we feel is important.

There's a motto I live by- Every true story contains lies, and every lie contains a bit of truth.

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 04:58 PM
link   
You will find all kinds of people posting information on ATS, from scientists, experts in various fields, spies, etc. to complete nutballs. The fun is trying to sort it all out! I love this place.

Stick around and try us out.
See you 'round the boards.

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I suppose the larger question would be how serious is someone who is using the name, 'phr3ak'? Just an observation.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I'm thinking the same thing phr3ak.

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
I suppose the larger question would be how serious is someone who is using the name, 'phr3ak'?

Just an observation.

Ouch. That would be called flame bait on the SteamPowered Forums (a petty, immature place I used to be a member of).

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by phr3ak
How serious is this Web Site?

I see that your new to ATS, welcome. It's a website for people to learn, grow and gain more insight in that which they seek.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by MatthewR1985
Ouch. That would be called flame bait on the SteamPowered Forums (a petty, immature place I used to be a member of).

Never end a sentence with a preposition (unless you abolutely must). Instead, Deny Ignorance!

Welcome to the both of yous!
DeltaChaos

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 08:49 AM
link   
@ some of the posters above.

phr3ak, welcome to ATS! You'll determine, on your own, the seriousness of this website as well as its members. It varies with each individual.

Enjoy!

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bangin
@ some of the posters above.

phr3ak, welcome to ATS! You'll determine, on your own, the seriousness of this website as well as its members. It varies with each individual.

Enjoy!

Well put bangin

top topics

join