It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Ted Nugent know something we didnt?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Im Ted Nugent fan. Im only 24 so I dont know a whole lot of his songs. I stumbled across this one 2 years ago. Its a awesome song IMO. But whats important is what the song is about. The song is titles "storm troopin".

Listen to the song or read the lyrics of the video off to the right. Now just place it in what is happening now. Its kind of creepy. But I know a portion of our population has been preparing for this situation for years.

Check the song out.

[edit on 10-3-2009 by spaceman84]

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
If you like this, you'll really like "masters of war" by bob dylan.
good stuff.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Ted Nugent is a patriot, anti-NWO and pro-gun advocate.
Hosted by Alex Jones on several occasions and expected to play at an Million Man Second Amendment protest, spring 2010!
I think he's a Libertarian.
Million Man March
Here are the best lyrics I could find;

In the early morning hours there's a din in the air;
Mayhem's on the loose.
Stormtroopers comin', and you better be prepared.
Got no time to choose.
Get ready. Get ready. Get ready.
Stormtroopers comin'.
Stormtroopers comin'.
Get ready.
*They're comin' up the* street, jackboots steppin' high.
Got to make *your* stand.
*They're* looking in your windows and *listenin'* to your phone.
Keep a gun in your hand.
Stormtroopers comin'.
Get ready. *Stormtroopers* comin' around.
Two hundred down, and it's comin' 'round again.
Got no second choice.
Where's the justice and where's that law.
Raise your healthy voice.
Stormtroopers comin'.
Stormtroopers comin'.
Get ready. Stormtroopers comin'.
We'll be ready. Stormtroopers comin'.
Getting ready. Stormtroopers comin'.
Get ready. Stormtroopers comin'.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Cool I got a flag and a star. I think its my first staring and flaging, Im honored.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by riggs2099
If you do drugs...then maybe you know what Ted knew. Oh yeah Nugent is one of them pro gun lamos.

[edit on 10-3-2009 by riggs2099]

Sorry not into drugs.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by riggs2099

I don't think Ted Nugent Does Drugs. I watch his hunting show with my husband and he had said in a show that he never did drugs, hunting was and is his drug.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by spaceman84

i'll give you another just for listening to your Uncle Ted.

and for being aware of the world at large

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by concerned190

I have seen him talk a few times and he comes off as loony as they come. The pro gun wackos are lucky to have him as a spokesperson

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotrodturbo7
reply to post by spaceman84

i'll give you another just for listening to your Uncle Ted.

and for being aware of the world at large

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Long time Whackmaster fan, and Ted actually HATES drugs so there goes that uninformed theory.

The guy is kind of over the top and a tool sometimes, BUT he is a patriot and longtime defender of the 2nd amendment.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by riggs2099

Oh yeah, he is a weirdo but he respects nature and the the animals he kills he eats, he don't just kill to kill. Just because your a weirdo, dosn't mean you do drugs. But yeah, he's pretty out there.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
On the video of Bob Dylan's 30Th. anniversary of his first album release in 92, Eddie Vedder sang Dylans "Masters Of War"..... His delivery was as strong as anything I've ever heard or seen, and at the same time easily comprehended by an 8 or 10 year old child.... It is a shame that people listen to mindless crap music because that is all that gets recorded, but there are singer songwriters that are touring small venues, such as coffee houses and folk festivals that are trying to reach the masses..... Some indie labels are marketing their C.D.s and are worth giving a listen to.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
As I recall, Nugent once said in an interview that while he was in the Amboy Dukes, while his bandmates were drugging it up after the shows and passing out all over the place, his drug of choice was having sex with as many of the groupies he could handle. Which apparantly was all of them.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Yeah, and his poor daughters were watched like a hawk because of his sexist insecurity.... I think I'd been the same way but I only had one boy and it didn't bother me much that he was such a nasty slut..... The poor guy has only one child, a girl and is he sweating.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
First of all Ted Nugent has always been an advocate against drugs. His daughters (2; to clear that up) have even said that he threatened their lives if they ever did any kind of drug. He has also always been a strong supporter of the Second Amendment since way back in the Amboy Duke days. And he will tell you the same thing today. He does defend the Second Amendment strongly..
I can also tell you this. With the way that he has conducted himself in public as far as his support for the NRA and the guns that he has and the hunting "experience" that he has, he will be one of the first ones they go to get. I don't want to be on that swat team, if you know what I mean. He is one of these guys that won't be taken alive and I can guarantee you that he'll do some damage going out too.

I'd rather be like G. Gordon Liddy. When asked what kinds of guns he has, he always replies, " well I spent time in a federal prison and I am not allowed to have guns, however Mrs Liddy seems to have quite a few."

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I love Uncle Ted. He's definitely on our side - a true patriot and an intelligent cat too.
Has anybody read Ted, White & Blue?

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
My husband and I watch his show on the outdoor channel (Directv) and I tell ya, he definately is a PROUD AMERICAN! He loves his rights, the land, the animals, his family and his FREEDOM! I think we could all learn alot from Uncle Ted.....I like the fact that he is quirky..makes people take notice a little more because he is off the wall, and trust me people need to take notice of the message he is sending!!

new topics

top topics

join