It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Is Supriem Rockefeller? Marduk/Ra-Amen/Ra?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Now that I have more information on this, and the guy that has been investigating this further, has found this to be true. He is both of them. The website owner is a major truth seeker and I helped him get started with this, there are 3 parts, scroll down to get the beginning. If you want the truth about what is getting ready to happen, and who is behind this, check this out. We need to get this circulated and continue to wake the sheeple up. It sounds weird, but it is true.

www.illuminati-news.com...

[edit on 3/10/2009 by stardust1955]

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I've heard it mention the Rothschild =Ra's Child and others words they believe they are descendants from Egyptian aristocracy

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
'Rothschild' doesn't mean 'Ra's child' any more than 'Amundsen' means 'Son of Amon'.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by OpusMarkII

Ra was the Egyprioan sun god, while Marduk was the Sumerian / Babylonian equivalent. I suppose that Lucifer ('light') is the judeo - christian equivalent, and that's why Supriem is supposed to be coming back as Lucifer.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I read the e-book and followed links to various myspace pages and other sites.

My first impression is that it's a hoax perpetrated against the writer.

On the other hand, if this Supriem Rockefeller is a real guy that actually wields the financial and political power that the e-book claims, then I guess we'll find out the truth soon enough.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Sorry to bump an older thread, but I joined to talk about this guy and oddly enough this is the ONLY thread on ATS pertaining to him.

I went through the entire story yesterday, and while I am very careful about letting myself fall into the 'new thing' in conspiracy theory, there are things about this guy making it hard to just discount. If I had the knowledge and experience with this sort of thing I'd work to discount what is written by Wes Penre, but unfortunately I don't.

The confusing thing to me is that Wes hasn't been in contact with this S.D.R. guy for very long. Yet a quick google search will pull up an odd press release from 2006 and his holding company making a deal with this 'FranTech' company. He is also listed on the SatCom website as a spoiled deal in June of 2008.

Both the FranTech and SatCom are crude, archaic websites that look like they could have been created by the same person and may be hoaxes.

However, SpaceSat.com (SatCom) has been around since 1997 according to WhoIs and FranTechUSA.com (the company mentioned in the 2006 press release) has been around since 2004. The FranTech site is very archaic and hardly works. There is a 'link' to chat with a support rep that you can't click. The SpaceSat site has a bunch of product 'renders' for some high tech stuff that really derserves a better website were it to exist.

Then there is the question of why this Supriem would NEED the technology from SatCom (the 'Librarian' he was trying to aquire in the deal listed on SatCom's annual report) if he's got such crazy alien tech to begin with.

Apart from all this, there is also the forum from www.cyberspaceorbit.com which is now shut down, but is oddly another archaic, crude website that looks to have a very similar aesthetic to FranTechUSA and SpaceSat. I get an error when I try to WhoIs cyberspaceorbit.com but a search of the site shows that it's been around for years, and is a general 'UFO' site. Supposedly, a forum topic about Supriem having a classified USAF file was posted back in 2001.

Anyway, if this is all a hoax it is very elaborate. Supriem Rockefeller pops up in random, and seemingly Red Herring type places for the past few years but there is no solid evidence that the individual even exists. Wes didn't stumble upon Supriem until January of 2009 (supposedly). Was this hoax cooked up 8 years ago? Or, at the most verifiable date of Supriems 'net identity', 3 years ago?

Another question I would ask, is who is Wes Penre? If it is a hoax, he is part of it, as there is no way this Supriem would fabricate an archaic identity for years just waiting for some conspiracy researcher to look for him.

I think this story needs to be taken a bit more seriously. It's kind of funny how all sorts of stories pass through ATS and similar sites and are disected in days and this on has barely gotten much notice (I'm assuming from my search for Supriem on ATS).

EDIT: I didn't even realize the first post here was from March. Here is a link to the whole ebook posted in June.
[edit on 8-7-2009 by El Davicho]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
TPTB and the Rothschild's are no more related to ancient Gods than I am, Their poop still stinks ...
They just think themselves our betters, but let me tell them all this .

Keep on going on with your plans and you'll find out that you'll still bleed red.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by El Davicho
Another question I would ask, is who is Wes Penre? If it is a hoax, he is part of it, as there is no way this Supriem would fabricate an archaic identity for years just waiting for some conspiracy researcher to look for him.

I had a link to Wes Penre's website saved in my favorites for a long time. I accidentally deleted all my favorites a while back. Anyway, on his site he had written a series of investigative articles about Laurel Canyon, linking the stars of the 60's to the CIA - including Charles Manson. Those articles were both intriguing and unbelievable at the same time. I wish I still had it so I could post it for you.

This link isn't the one I had before, but it has the story I referred to by Wes Penre. Enjoy!

The Strange But Mostly True Story of Laurel Canyon and the Hippie Generation

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

I did see that article actually. So I gather the Wes is a reliable source, or at the very least is not one who would work to elaborately scam people?

Then there is Michael Prescott, self proclaimed 'prophet'. His MySpace page is seemingly a load of BS, but there are pictures of him recieving his Masonic degrees. Again, his MySpace as well as those of his 'friends' (The Thule guys for one) are very amateurish and seem like they could be just a bunch of wannabes...if it weren't for the random spatterings of Supriem references over the year I would dismiss this entire story pretty much off the bat.

And the videos. Can anyone verify what software is running on the 'satelite' video here? The moon video. Normally when these things are obvious fakes we can find some source the video was actually taken from.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I'm not ready to drop this guy, I've poked around, and there is something unusual about this 'hoax'. Mostly that pretty much no one is taking it seriously...there is always a group somewhere entertaining this sort of thing.

I notice that the FranTech websites for Asia and other countries are very well put together, not like the US one. Also, I dug up this brief report from 2001, supposedly a USAF officer revealing that he found a file on Supriem. 2001 is a long time ago to be perpetrating a hoax.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Just in case there is someone who hasn't completely discounted this Rockefeller as having some sort of significance, I thought I'd post some info I've dug up, as strange and inconclusive as it is.

I thought that apart from the silly photos and videos of this guy (who may or may not be S.D. Rockefeller) I should do some digging to find out if he exists OUTSIDE of Wes' book/blog.

Indeed, he sort of exists. There are lots of interesting press releases to his 'Trust' company doing business with interesting companies. I've collected links to these releases and will post them here in the order in which they were released. Notice that almost all the activity is in 2006, other than one from 2008. I've cross referenced all these companies and they are legit as far as I can tell. They have other releases posted to real companies, who's releases can be cross referenced.

This first one has nothing to do with SDR directly, but it involves his further associations and may be relevant.

1. FranTech / WorldVuer - 08, 2006 - Hit the 3rd news link from the bottom

Next, just 2 weeks after the FranTech/WorldVuer announcement, we get this in which SDR makes FranTech the official license holding of the Allied Unit-- a global electronic currency-- which will be funded and backed by Supriem bank in the Caribbean.

2. SDR / FranTech - 08, 2006

Third, linking the above two, is a deal between SDR, FranTech AND WorldVuer in which FranTech obtains official licensing for SDR and WorldVuer's "Global Bank in the Sky", an "Interactive Banking platform to achieve a world-changing vision of creating the first "Global Bank in the Sky"

3. SDR / FranTech / WorldVuer - 10, 2006

Shortly there after, we've got the following deal between FranTech and an odd company called SatCom, whos odd website is SpaceSat. This deal supposedly gives FranTech licensing rights to SatCom's Librarian Satellite system, which according to the SpaceSat site they've been trying to fund since their 1998 company newsletter (odd). I have doubts about this SatCom/SpaceSat company...it may be completely fake or a cover.

4. FranTech / SatCom - 12, 2006 - Check the 11-DEC-2006 Link
Same release from FranTech site

Lastly, we see nothing until 2008, where SatCom announces they are no longer going through with an attempted buyout of their Librarian system by SDR. Odd, this buyout was never hinted at although all of these companies are linked through SDR.

5. SDR / SatCom - 06, 2008 - Check the most recent release

I have no idea what any of this is. But it appears that there is a person or entity under the guise of Supriem Rockefeller, who exists nowhere but in these releases and on Wes Penre's blog and is apparently working on a world currency system.

BS? Maybe. But man is it elaborate.

EDIT: I need to add, that in the FEB 2007 SatCom newsletter, they announce that they've made a bid to a FranTech customer to build a Global 'Librarian' system as part of an global banking consortium. I'm guessing this FranTech customer is SDR Bank and Trust.

new topics

top topics

join