It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ugh read this it was better. Humanity Unite!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
YEP i just ifnished writing some deep friggenthing and ohhh this post name is taken and wouldnt you guess it all my typing is gone I AM PISSED.

like broke my train of thought.

everytime i try to fix the world and make u see what i see it never works,. okay in a nut shell now im gunna sound like an idiot cause its not deep or explained anymore.

were all human, were all humans, 2 hand 2 feet 1 head with exceptions no one is deformed enough to not be recognized as a human there isn't 100% of CONTACT, VIDEO INTERACTION with aliens or life forms more intelligent than us so why do we not unite as a whole as humanity and take the universe a little at a time while no one else is claiming these other territories why can we claim earth, then go oh these other planets can't claim them, because there's nothing there stopping us except money which we dont even need to create the objects that will take us out there and the fact that the scientists of the world are seperated by their governments and cant all work together.

Humanity Unite.

this is my movement anyone down?

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
k i didnt mean more intelligent than use but more sentient we are aware of our surroundings so lets take responsability to take care of the things that arent aware seriously like that would give us all purpose and meaning.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
What's your movement's position on abortion?

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
If you want to have a view of why we are not allowed to unite, read The Terra Papers (linked in my sig). It is best to read the history of the Papers first, because there are elements that might throw you unless you know the history.

I outlined it here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

When I read the Papers, at first I thought it was bad science fiction, but I kept reading based on the history of the Papers.

When I got to the end, because so much that mystified me was explained, I was literally shaking from a redical paradigm shift.

Enjoy and let me know if you too understand things better having read them.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Humanity unite?

Perish the thought. Unite with the unwashed, unthinking, uncouth masses? I'd rather be forced to use Amaterasu's avatar.

[edit on 10-3-2009 by Astyanax]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
lol ahh short lived lol

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by AndreDC

This was posted in march is this your first time back to check it?

top topics

join