It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South America - Why are the rich buying plots there?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
It came to my attention that both our queen (who is a leading member of Bilderberg) and her son have bought plots in Argentina on which two villas will be build. That her son wants to build a villa there sounds obvious as his wife is Argentinian, but why would she also build a huge villa over there? It sounds implausible she'd soon move to Argentine or.... It is known that Bush recently bought a 100,000 acre estate in Paraguay.

Some Dutch investment experts have suggested South-America and specifically Argentine would be a good place to move to when SHTF here in Europe.

Just a co-incidence? Are there any more rich (former)officials who have recently bought land in South America?

[edit on 10-3-2009 by Mdv2]

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I believe Bush purchased some land in Ecuador recently. There is much speculation out there that SA is going to be one of the continents the least affected if we do have a massive and immediate pole shift. From the things I have read on Project Camelot some of the people supposedly in the know are recommending people relocate to SA. red

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
There is a writer from Chile called Miguel Serrano:

en.wikipedia.org...

He wrote a book called "Se acabo Chile" (in Spanish, "Chile is over").

There, he claims, there is "a plot to build a new country on the very south from the American continent" after a nuclear war.

Does it make sense?, is up to you.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Simply, because they can,

If I had the money to build a villa in rural South America I sure as hell would.

As for Project Camelot, I like their site but take every thing with a grain of salt. It wasn't that long ago that they said go to Switzerland, then it was the ARK community in Australia and now they say go to South America.

Maybe the question we should be asking is why is the Queen buying a home in South America when the UK is having such financial difficulties.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
That seems to be where the evil scourge seem to run to when the heat is on them. That is the same place the Nazi's ran to after WWII. These NWO scum are running for the hills in my opinion because they have created a monster that is out of control and is doomed for failure. They know that global collapse is under way and more than likely anarchy will rule. The people will be hunting them down and will probably execute them publicly! They are a bunch of cowards and common thieves...nothing more.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I believe that you are on the right track.

You want to know what is going on then follow the money.

You can believe that they are going to find a way to save themselves and they are not going to tell us a thing until it is too late and they have sealed themselves behind their underground mountain fortresses.

They have built their arks and plan to leave us to drown.

Keep following the money; at least you will have an idea when they plan to make TSHTF.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
its because the earths kundalini has moved there and this area is going to be the safest most powerful place on the planet in the coming generations.

[edit on 10-3-2009 by grantbeed]

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
It's becasue they know that when everything comes crashing down because of their malfeasance and greed we will be looking for them first. The elites will definitely be the most delicious. No hard work. Lots of marbling.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Douglas Tompkins

en.wikipedia.org...

I guess this guy has bought even more... in Argentina and Chile.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by redhead57
I believe Bush purchased some land in Ecuador recently.

To the best of my knowledge it was land in Paraguay that just happened to be on top of one of the world's largest fresh water aquifer.

Let's get these puzzle pieces together people!

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
one possibility?

The Cross of Hendaye is a rather unremarkable cross of around 12 feet tall that sits on the courtyard of the Church of St. Vincent in Hendaye, south of France. It has three distinct parts—(1) the four faced pedestal, (2) a fluted column, and (3) a Greek cross that sits on the column. Apart from it foretelling of a doomsday when the Earth will be "tried by fire", it also hints at a "Place of Refuge" that will be untouched by the calamities, so says Fulcanelli. About this "Place of Refuge," Fulcanelli says: "It is written that life takes refuge in a single space ... a country exists, where death cannot reach man at the terrible time of the double cataclysm. As for the geographical location of this promised land, from which the elite will take part in the return of the golden age, it is up to us to find it."
Weidner and Bridges make a brilliant attempt in solving the riddle of the Place of Refuge in their book on the Cyclic Cross. They believe that it points to Cusco in Peru.

cross at hendaye

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Like another poster said...because they can.I bet you there are billionaires out there that buy villa's,mansions,islands etc and probably only step foot in them once or twice in their life.Theres no conspiracy except for the fact these people are filthy rich and probably have dozens of properties across the world.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
"you can run but you can't hide"

That's how I feel regarding the rich and powerful buying land in South America. What universe do these guy's come from? How they think of safety for themselves yet have power over whole countries which they will leave to the impending doom.

ATS we know that there shall come a time not if when we seek refuge and safety. I shall be basing myself in South Africa, the Drakensberg Mountains. Come and join me my friends loads a room still left

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Just take some time and look into ecuador's geography, its perfect. Lush land, high food produciton, thats the key...FOOD. Bunch of villas up in the mountains, would be safe from a global rise in the ocean level. Or far from any major war to break out (at least in the beginning)

www.projectcamelot.org/george_green_vilcabamba_10_jan_2009.mp3

If you guys already havent heard it, heres a link from project camelot to a mp3 with George Green speaking to a group of people in Ecuador about the global crisis and what not, and why people are moving from the US to South America. Its from Jan 09. Its 2 1/2 hours, so take a listen in chunks or when you have free time, or have it playing in the background while you do somthing else.

Although I don't know how much i trust or believe george green, its very interesting to listen to anyway.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
the South America continent for more than a couple of reasons...

the continent isn't fully exploited, Yet !
secondly.... the whole northern hemisphere is more poisoned than the southern hemisphere...
the trade winds and jet-streams constantly push eastward...
and everything that can be airborne will follow,
be it fallout from nuclear bombs, or gasses from chemical/biological bombs

and the equatorial region seems to form a sort of 'boundary' that keeps
all the filth of the north...In-the-north,

i always considered the Patagonia area... as the refuge that will become a sanctuary -> which could become an Oasis,
or even developed into a modern garden-of-eden,
as climate change and magnetic pole reversal takes place, & the whole industrialized northern hemisphere goes Kaput in a toxic sea of pollution and societal squalor

keep happy thoughts,

Oh, i will add info from wikipedia about Patagonia:

Foreign land buyers issue
Foreign investors, including Italian multimillionational Benetton Group and the environmentalist Douglas Tompkins, own major land areas.
This situation have caused several conflicts with local inhabitants and the governments of Chile and Argentina for example the opposition by Douglas Tompkins to the planned route for Carretera Austral in Pumalín Park.
Benetton has faced criticism from Mapuche organizations, including Mapuche International Link, over its purchase of traditional Mapuche lands in Patagonia.[20] The Curiñanco-Nahuelquir family was evicted from their land in 2002 following Benetton's claim to it, but the land was restored in 2007.[21]
During discussions with indigenous rights groups it was pointed out that the Mapuche had only acquired the disputed land through violence and armed confrontation that resulted in displacement of earlier tribes, a[...]

look up the environmentalist named above
and the large multi-national corp. Benetton Group,
to see if there's a couple of foxes in the hen-house

[edit on 11-3-2009 by St Udio]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
i always considered the Patagonia area... as the refuge that will become a sanctuary -> which could become an Oasis,
or even developed into a modern garden-of-eden,
as climate change and magnetic pole reversal takes place, & the whole industrialized northern hemisphere goes Kaput in a toxic sea of pollution and societal squalor
keep happy thoughts,

Guess where these Royals bought land: Villa La Angostura, Argentine Andean Patagonia

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

Cheney bought land in Peru too... There are several reasons that come to mind about Bush,because Paraguay doesn't have an extradition treaty with US. On the others here is the two reasons I have seen or heard or thought.

1. 2012 - Polar Shift, world turned upside down parts of South America are believed to be surviving areas.

2. Ever hear the next war will be over water? Bush's land sits over one of the world's largest fresh water aquifers as does Cheney's land. They are buying up land to drill on, just not oil this time but FRESH WATER.

Conspiracies abound, but it is interesting that there does seem to be a huge influx of powerful and rich buying up South America.

Edited for spelling

[edit on 3/11/2009 by theindependentjournal]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I wonder if this is why they were pushing the Columbia Free Trade Act also. I remember when they started pushing that in the press. Even Bush brought it up during one of his last press conferences that it needed to pass. I had never even heard of it untill everybody started pushing it. Even Hillary Clinton? That might be a connection also.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mdv2

Just a co-incidence? Are there any more rich (former)officials who have recently bought land in South America?

[edit on 10-3-2009 by Mdv2]

You might like to investigate New Zealand as well. There is a Rothschild who owns land on Banks Peninsula, near Christchurch.

www.highbeam.com...

www.highbeam.com...

[edit on 11-3-2009 by aorAki]

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
With out sounding smart,the rich are buying land in South America because they are the only ones that can afford too.

They actually purchase property all over the globe. It is the one commodity that is a sure bet for keeping your wealth insured when all the banks go belly up.

And you buy it in all parts of the world just so your wealth is spread out.

For those that don't study the past,before banks and paper currency the rich/wealthy/royalty measured their worth by the amount of land/property they owned.It is a tangible assets that isn't going anywhere.

And for the most part,they ain't making anymore of it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join