It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will even Alex Jones haters and Obama lovers watch "The Obama Deception."

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
The real question is "How many fence sitters are there on this board?"

I used to be dead against Nobama but I've softened slightly since I realised he's just a puppet and I think there are a few good people in the administration.

I've started to realise that there's two or more factions fighting behind the scenes and they're just using Obama to pacify the masses while they sort things out.

It's not as simple as "Just another frontman for the New World Order.", there are subtleties at work in 2009 politics.

1) How has your perception of Obama changed in the last 50 days? Sure, it's too early to tell but we can see general trends.

2) Do you think there's any more moderate guys in the administration? i.e. Podesta.

3) Do you think the administration will do anything to censor or acknowledge the film?

4) Is Obama's charm wearing off or is there some real substance there?

5) What per centage of Americans do you think will end up seeing this film?
(COINTELPRO will use "minimizing" on this one: "Gee no-one listens to that stupid bullhorning idiot. No one takes him seriously."

COINTELPRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COPY AND PASTE xxxx COPY AND PASTE x

LOL! Alex Jones is just a mouthy, stupid, hick who'd working for the Jesuits/C.I.A./Reptoids and just making money off his sheeple followers.

COPY AND PASTE the above statement to derail the thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here she is...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Who hate alex jones? The guy is a fooking patriot.

I will be watching it after the sunday show this week during the premeir. Then I'm eating some Caf-Pow then burning DVDS for handout monday. Lets get this info war into to the level

Semper Fi

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jb0311NY
Who hate alex jones? The guy is a fooking patriot.

I think you may have spelled the word parrot wrong, this guy just reads out readily available news articles, maybe he needs some crackers

I may watch the film

[edit on 10-3-2009 by Pockets]

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Pockets,
The conspiracy world is holding it's breath to see if you're going to watch the film. I wonder what your towering intellect will make of it.

Alex Jones states, again and again and again that he is reading mainstream news articles. That's the whole point, and why the whole thing is so freaky. It's right in people's faces and they can't see it, that's changing though.

Jb, Yeaaah, good man, millions of us working together............
you can also change your youtube handle........................
Peace

[edit on 043f20092pmTue, 10 Mar 2009 22:04:26 -050026 by HiAliens]

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
No, I will not watch pre-mature judgement movie by AJ about Obama.

I did not vote for Obama, but I would like to give the man a fair shake at being the president before taking some fear monger's tiny opinion on him.

Maybe AJ should remember that things dont happen overnight, or in under 3 months either.

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 10-3-2009 by RFBurns]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by HiAliens
I wonder what your towering intellect will make of it.

could this be a personal attack???

Sarcasm is a form of ironic speech or writing which is bitter or cutting, being intended to taunt its target.

Use of sarcasm is sometimes viewed as an expression of concealed anger, annoyance and/or ignorance.

Sarcasm is the refuge of losers.

[edit on 11-3-2009 by Pockets]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pockets

[

Nope, just plain old British snideness.

You said the guy was a parrot so 1/1.

I understand Amerikans lack the enzyme needed to process sarcasm. I apologise if I've caused you any digestive discomfort.

Peace

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pockets

Sarcasm is a form of ironic speech or writing which is bitter or cutting, being intended to taunt its target.

Use of sarcasm is sometimes viewed as an expression of concealed anger, annoyance and/or ignorance.

Sarcasm is the refuge of losers.

Do you have a source

I guess I'm a FOOKING loser... so be it

top topics

join