It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My 9/11 Research

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
9/11 did not happen. A security guard knew about everything, where every explosive was located. and he died in the explosions trying to escape.
Two things that make me believe it was a complete set up is that, a structure like the WTC's couldnt be destroyed with just some jet fuel, it wasnt hot enough, also, after the planes hit, there were multiple explosions many levels below the wreckage.

My second thought is that, when the plane with the south tower, the plane is visible enough to tell that there are no windows, this cancels the fact of a commercial airline jet, but a U.S Military cargo plane.

My brother who works for the government, told me that there was going to be a plane getting high jacked on that day,this was on the 1st or second of September, but couldnt tell me anymore. Well September 11, 2001, a planes 'crash' into the towers.

Just a day or two before the 'crash', W. Bush was at dinner with Bin Laden and some of bin Laden's hench mean, or relatives.

Off-Topic
With my brother working for the government, I have a strong resource for my information.
Some say I couldnt find all the stuff I know in just 3 months, but with the little bit of info my brother tells me, I can find alot out.

-Faded.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   

My second thought is that, when the plane with the south tower, the plane is visible enough to tell that there are no windows, this cancels the fact of a commercial airline jet, but a U.S Military cargo plane.

Really? Then what was its designation? Its not a C-130, C-141, C-5, C-135, C-17, or VC-25...so which one was it? Not to mention, since when do we paint military aircraft in United Airlines colors? Your inability to see the windows is nothing more than the angle you are observing the aircraft from.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faded.
A security guard knew about everything, where every explosive was located. and he died in the explosions trying to escape.

Well, he must not have known 'everything' then did he? If he knew everything, common sense tells me that would be a very good day to call in sick.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   

My brother who works for the government, told me that there was going to be a plane getting high jacked on that day,this was on the 1st or second of September, but couldnt tell me anymore. Well September 11, 2001, a planes 'crash' into the towers.

Do you have any evidence what so ever to support this? Do you know how many truthers "heard from my brother" or "have a friend in the government"....

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   

when the plane with the south tower, the plane is visible enough to tell that there are no windows, this cancels the fact of a commercial airline jet, but a U.S Military cargo plane.

Here's a United Airlines 767 like the one that hit the south tower:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2454e7147959.jpg[/atsimg]

See how tiny the windows are? Zoom that photo out even more to the size of any existing picture or video of the plane that hit the south tower and I guarantee you won't see the windows.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

To add to what _BoneZ_ said about zooming out, thats enoght to not see the windows, now lower the quality and change the angle of the plane.

No windows will be visible!!

new topics

top topics

join