It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Famed pastor predicts imminent catastrophe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Famed pastor predicts imminent catastrophe

www.worldnetdaily.com

A respected pastor, best-selling author and founder of a major ministry to teens
predicts an imminent "an earth-shattering calamity" centered in New York City that will spread to major urban areas across the country and around the world – part of what he sees as a judgment from God.

David Wilkerson, author of "The Cross and the Switchblade," a book about his ministry to troubled New York street kids that was later made into a movie starring Pat Boone, tells readers of his blog this weekend that he is "compelled by the Holy Spirit to send out an urgent message" about his prediction.

"An earth-shattering calamity is about to happen," he writes. "It is going to be so frightening, we are all going to tremble – even the godliest among us."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I found this article on drudge report and thought I would share it. If I read the article correctly, this is a well respected pastor who has done a lot of good in the world. I don't believe he has made any predictions before, but I could be wrong. I'm not one to believe in the doom and gloom side of life, but I got chills when I read it.

www.worldnetdaily.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
this was posted about 10 minutes before you.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Nice article though.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Guys, he is a pastor. What does he know beyond his own profession? The last person I ever give credence is a man who speaks for God.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
"An earth-shattering calamity is about to happen," he writes. "It is going to be so frightening, we are all going to tremble – even the godliest among us."

I would edit as follows: "especially" the godliest among us.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadwgirl
....predicts an imminent "an earth-shattering calamity" centered in New York City that will spread to major urban areas across the country and around the world – part of what he sees as a judgment from God.

Judgment from God?
Come on -
Enough with the judgment from God stuff already.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TwiTcHomatic
this was posted about 10 minutes before you.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Nice article though.

Yup, please continue the topic there.

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join