It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Extreme Prophetic" religious group claims they can raise the dead

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
This group says they can raise the dead through prayer. Here is their main site:
www.extremeprophetic.com...
Here is a Youtube vid of some members giving testamony about this "talent" they claim to posess:

I don't know about you but this freaks me out, man. Also, I think its sad that they are falsely raising hopes and manipulating the the sorrow of people who have recently lost loved ones.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
then why dont they raise jesus? or buddha? or ben franklin, thomas jefferson, and george washington for that matter?

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by guinnessford
then why dont they raise jesus? or buddha? or ben franklin, thomas jefferson, and george washington for that matter?

hahha you cannot bring back to life what isn't dead. That may be an honest response from christians. Semantics aside, yah why not just have the video of them doing it, instead of the video saying they can do it. I have an open mind but it's as forgettable asan alien autopsy.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
or geraldo at al capones vault. geez. cmon people! and if they can do it, wont they be a little angry? isnt that what gosts are supposed to be? the dead that cant rest?

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

Uh oh.

Is this the start of the Zombie Caust?

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

I had to stop the video when that second woman came on, the brunette, she scared me...her infomercial enthusiasm was frightening.

Where is the video? Are they zombies? Do they still smell? What are they like? Can someone find out please? The video scares me.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Right on! That would be so awesome if they could really raise the dead.

I hope they start with Jimi, Morrison, Holly, Pearl, and like that. Don't waste that grace of the spirit on just anybody. With the state of contemporary Rock the way it is; what a blessing it would be to bring back the greats. Oh, yeah and Lennon and all those guys in Skynard that were killed in that plane crash.

What really astonished me; they seemed like normal, attractive women but underneath that nice exterior was serious wack. It will be very interesting to hear from our Christian members on this video.

[edit on 7-3-2009 by whaaa]

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
“He wants to see the dead raised more than we do.”

Really? Then why are they dead?

What’s on the way far side of serious wack?

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
LOL....this has got to be a joke. There's no way that these people are going around getting access to mortuaries for the purpose of raising their dead! The best part is they are trying to get people to do this in their hometowns all across the country. Sounds like a huge practical joke to me.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
These people are out of line. I don't like seeing fanatics like this. I really don't have any right to label people. It's just that there's something deeply unsettling in these peoples smugness and it's disturbing to me at a very deep level. They remind me of people who would take life for God. Like the abortion clinic bombers.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Bring back Elvis!
Wait a minute I saw him at Burger King last week never mind.
This is a sad joke

I feel sorry for all the old people that get duped into handing over their grandchildrens inheritance to these wackos.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Crazy stuff like this makes me

Other than that I fell sorry for people who believe them including themselves.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
I hope they start with Jimi, Morrison, Holly, Pearl, and like that.
Man, didn't you hear? Jim Morrison is alive and working the rodeo circuit!

top topics

join