It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More weird experiences in the ol' house.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Well, some people said that they were interested in hearing more strange happenings from when I was living in my old house. Alot of weird things did happen...Here's one of them: One day, my mom was sitting in the kitchen cooking or something for dinner, when she saw something in my back yard. It was a little boy. He walked into the house, straight past my mom, and out the other door without looking at her or anything. She ran out after him immediately after he left, and there was nobody around. A few months later she was in the bathroom. She had a sliding glass door in direct view from the bathroom. She saw the same kid, wearing the same thing run across our backyard!! When she went out, he was gone. She asked a neighbor about it and she said that there was a kid who used to live there. Not one of the most interesting stories on here, but nonetheless still strange. We've heard alot of other things there too. Doors opening, handles used to turn for NO reason at all. I loved that house, none of the stuff that ever happened was bad either.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 10:08 AM
link   
sounds cool. probably would have scared me the hell out of the house though

join