It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Christ: Fact or Fiction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Right now everyone is talking about the economy, war, and, as usual, aliens. But how often do you guys entertain the thought that an actual Anti-Christ could be walking among you today? Do you think its actually a single person? Multiple people? If its an individual, do they even realize what they are? Just curious to get some thoughts out there since many religions believe that an evil man will arise to fool the world and pretend to be their saviour.

I mean Christians have their version and the Muslims, their red-haired charlatan-- it pretty easy to believe that there may very be someone plotting right now to destroy us all-- and might be fully capable of it.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
www.share-international.org...

Many now expect the return of their awaited Teacher, whether they call him the Christ, Messiah, the fifth Buddha, Krishna, or the Imam Mahdi. Millions now know that the Teacher who fulfills all these expectations is already living among us. Maitreya, the World Teacher, has not come alone, but with a group of wise Teachers who have long guided humanity from behind the scenes. They are returning to the everyday world to help us solve our most critical global problems. Maitreya is not a religious leader, but an educator in the broadest sense. He is here to inspire us to create a new era based on sharing and justice, so that all may have the basic necessities of life: food, shelter, health care, and education. His open mission in the world is about to begin. As Maitreya himself has said: 'Soon, now very soon, you will see my face and hear my words.'

If you BENJAMIN CREME he is.
I dunno if this guy is a nutter or not, he's been claiming he's coming since 1982, but the amount of following this guy has in the new age movement is truly disturbing. After seeing one of Constance Combey's lecture's, and learning of the affiliation the guy had with the U.N., Israel becoming a nation again and coming up on it's 61st anniversary (jesus said this generation would see his return) the way the U.S. economy is being pushed towards bankruptcy, Gordon Brown and others calling for a global new deal, the disclosure project. I think it is very likely.
I do have doubts as to how a third temple will ever be constructed given the dome of the rock is sitting in it's place, or how people would be willing to give up the sovereignty of their nation for a new world order any time soon, but i believe it is a path we're inevitably marching towards.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
In the movie

RING OF POWER NWO

at about 2 hrs 7 nminutes in part 2 the role and name of the Anti christ is named. Very compelling and make sure to watch both halves of the movie for a total of 7 hours.

I wont spoil who it is, please go learn for your self. THis anti christ is no more a spirit or demon as you are, but the whole picture needs to be understood to get it. The WW3 antichrist is all acts of man, none of god. God is in all of us, cut a piece of wood and god is there. Lift a stone and god is there too....

I'm a USMC combat Vet with some deep love still for this world, educate your self, join the infowar.. make dvd's and educate your peers.. Its all a great moral descion cant you see...

Either choose love or control

Semper fi, Remember thoose who loved and died

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
The anti-christ. That's an entertaining idea. I was watching this sermon the other day and it was a minister talking about barry obama. He was talking of his charisma and his ability to transfix people when he spoke much like someone else that I will mention later. He said that barry could be one of the most dangerous leaders that we have ever had in our history and I think that is pretty scary. He said that he wasn't fooled for a minute by his "talk" and that his congregation was not buying into it either. The similarities that he spoke of were to Adolf Htler and the anti-christ. He said that he put people into a trance very much like Hitler did and could attract hundreds of thousands of people to listen to his crap. This guy was very passionate about what he was saying and I do think that his congregation felt the same way. I do not know whether obama is the anti-christ but I will agree with this minister as far as him saying that barry is the most dangerous leader that this country has ever had...sabre11004...

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Obama the Anti-christ? Well may be he is, but I think a better candidate was the guy who preceeded him who was responsible for 3000 deaths on 911, and 1 million deaths in Iraq?

It's early days yet, so only time will tell, but he could be just as easily JC coming back a second time for all we know!

Fact is, we don't know, and it seems that most stuff against Obama is raised by right-wingers stirring cr@p, and only 6 weeks into his presidency. Give him a break for 1 year, then let's see what he is made of, and what his agenda is.

[edit on 7-3-2009 by cavehomme]

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ragman
But how often do you guys entertain the thought that an actual Anti-Christ could be walking among you today? Do you think its actually a single person? Multiple people? If its an individual, do they even realize what they are?

Well, to comprehend "the anti-christ",
one would want to get an idea about what Christ is.

The anti-christ is essentially contra-Christ in everyway.
Christ is everything.
So,
The anti-christ looks like everything.
In this way, it hides in plain sight.

Christ!

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Christ!

Good and evil alike?

Did not Jesus say, a house divided cannot stand?

Neither can the evil embody Christ in his entirety, nor Christ embody evil.

Peace

[edit on 9-3-2009 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ragman

For the first time in my life I have given the anti-christ predictions serious thought. As soon as Obama popped up from nowhere, with the coincidences surrounding him, it had me alarmed. I also find it alarming that this guy cannot swear on the bible even when he tries he mixes up his words and is the only president to be sworn in without a bible present.

Most christians believe that the anti christ will come from eastern europe but I am not so sure.

Put it this way, if this guy makes peace in the middle east or is harmed and makes a remarkable recovery ill be worried. Both are highly likely right now looking at the political landscape and groups with an agenda.

[edit on 9-3-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Anyone care to wager that the headwound he miraculously recovers from is an assassination attempt? Some anti-obama groups out there have been abnormally quiet since the inaguration.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by HIFIGUY

Originally posted by Christ!

Good and evil alike?

Did not Jesus say, a house divided cannot stand?

Neither can the evil embody Christ in his entirety, nor Christ embody evil.

Peace

[edit on 9-3-2009 by HIFIGUY]

Right.
So Jesus cannot be GoD and man together.
He is GoD, or he is man.
He is alive to GoD, or alive to man, but not both.
So, he must be dead to man and alive to GoD.
He is good, or he is evil.
He is not "good and evil".
So,
The concept of "good and evil" together...cannot stand.
This concept will "pass away" because it is built on "sand".

"A house divided against itself" speaks of the mind of the Son of God...divided against itself.
"House", "temple" and "mind" mean the same.
A mind divided presents a psychic conflict that "cannot stand".
In other words, conflict cannot replace eternity, no matter how boldly it establishes itself as "forever".
Christ is eternity.
anti-christ is time, attempting to replace eternity.
It can't and won't prevail...no matter how many millions or billions of years it lords over its minions.
Time and eternity are both within the mind of the Son.
Time is the realm of the "prodigal son".
Eternity is the realm of the Son.
This is the same as saying,
Both "the universe" and the "Kingdom of God" are "within" you...within your mind.
The Kingdom of God is dissociated and denied,
While,
The universe is hosted and confirmed.
The universe looks like everything.
It makes the Kingdom of God look like nothing.
This cannot stand...so...it will "fall".
The universe is nothing.
The Kingdom of God is everything.
The anti-christ is nothing parading as everything.
The anti-christ is the thought process that gives rise to "the universe".
Whatever is "in" the universe has inherited thought processes that are anti-christ.
The universe is a singular concept.
So there is one anti-christ.
But it is the concept of *many*.
So there are many anti-christ.
anti-christ is a thought process that combines opposites.
So, anti-christ is "many and one".
Does that sound familiar?

We are many or we are one.
The One lives.
The many die.
The many and one also die.
We must die to many to live as One.

"The universe" is a lie, which hides in plain view as 'the truth'.
It is "the anti-christ".
It is everything the eye of man can see.
It is everything the mind of man can think.
It appears to be everything.
It is an "idol" set-up within the "temple" [house,mind] of the Son.
While it stands, it wreaks havoc upon his mind...desolating the "holy place".
While it falls, the mind is "healed" of schizophrenic issues.

Christ!

[edit on 9-3-2009 by Christ!]

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ragman

I believe there is.

Have you heard of Jack Parsons? Some people believe some people don't that he is or was the anti-christ. He was a scientist and a very well brilliant one. Who followed through the occult with Aliester Crowley and Ron Hubbard (before his belief in Scientology) If you read his book, memoir, journal Freedom Is A Two Edge Sword: the complete oriflamme series then you will know how the anti-christ thinks and believes. I read some of what he had to say and it is pretty evil feeling, yet powerful stuff that he actually says. It is kind of scary, even though he is long dead now from a blast of one of his experiments that he did at his own home. I guess you could say that he is a mad scientist. But, if you read on what he says then all you have to do is find someone with that similar voice and speech and then you will know that that individual is the anti-christ.

Jack Parson's also fit the description of the anti-christ. He was very well good looking, smart, I guess he was funny in some sort of way and he was just brilliant and loved to do crazy experiments especially about rockets. I think his title is a strange angel. If you watch those NASA rockets fly into space in high quality on youtube, those rockets lite up just like angels. Those rockets he helped create. Also there is various bizarre stuff out there already signaling that he already done his deal as the anti-christ and that the nuclear warheads are the doomsday ready to destroy everything once and for all.

If not him already then someone else of course.

The only thing that lacked him as the anti-christ is that he banged a lot of women. Something from my understanding the anti-christ doesn't do or supposed to not do.

Also, we have to think of where the origins of the anti-christ will come from. Is he foreign? Is he good looking? Does everyone seem to like him? He speaks good. If someone was to speak good then he would have to speak good English, possible perfect accent.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mortal Monk
Also, we have to think of where the origins of the anti-christ will come from. Is he foreign? Is he good looking? Does everyone seem to like him? He speaks good. If someone was to speak good then he would have to speak good English, possible perfect accent.

Looking for a single-individual as "the anti-christ" is just as futile as looking for a single individual as "the Christ".
Those who habitually look at a single individual as Christ will be fooled by all that is anti-christ.
There is no individually differentiated Christ.
There is no individually differentiated anti-christ.
So,
To point out any individual as either Christ or anti-christ...is...anti-christ.
anti-christ is a mind-boggling self-deception.
Pointing to individuals leads to confusion, speculation and endless debate.
But then, that is how the anti-christ preserves itself.

Christ!

[edit on 9-3-2009 by Christ!]

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Straight fiction just like the rest of the story. Let me ask you this; do you think that there is any validity to royal families being the best people to run countries? This is what the bible is. A big timeline family tree that passes holiness down through time. You must submit, agree to believe, put all your trust in the characters of this story or you will be sent to the scary place mentioned in the story. This is faith. Faith that a story book passed for 3 (?) or so centuries down through the ages, while under control of and subject to reinterpretation by a ruthless and powerful elite, faith that this book retains a vestige of truth about how things happened and how you must now conform or be damned.
So God makes Jesus 2009 years ago because he is so great and awesome. Then, sometime later an anti-christ figure is made? Who made teh anti-christ? The devil? Oh sure he's real too.

The only demons that exist are the demons in our minds which keep us from living life to its fullest extent and keep humanity from achieving a semblance of the mythical Heaven on earth.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by stikkinikki
So God makes Jesus 2009 years ago because he is so great and awesome. Then, sometime later an anti-christ figure is made? Who made teh anti-christ? The devil? Oh sure he's real too.

GoD "creates" the Son of God.
The Son of God remakes himself into his opposite.
This is done conceptually, within imagination.
The images imagined are made to seem real.
The anti-christ is the unreal, posing as reality.
The anti-christ is a self-concept.
The "prodigal son" is a self-concept.
The "universe" is a self-concept.
Self-concepts are not real.
Self is real.
Self cannot be threatened by self-concepts.
Self can be saved from self-concepts.
Self can reverse his belief in self-concepts.
self-concepts can then disappear.

Christ!

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Wow, this is really a ridiculous thread. I'm not trying to offend anyone, but I just don't understand how so many people who embrace the "Deny Ignorance" can subscribe to these modern day mythologies. It never ceases to amaze me.

Sure Zeus, Mohammad, Tree Gods, and Horus are CrAzy... but talking snakes, a god impregnating a virgin through her ear, and a angel being cast from a huge golden city in the sky into a bottomless pit is totally believable.

No Christ = No Anti-Christ

[edit on 3.9.2009 by Avarus]

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Christ : FICTION

Therefore, ANYTHING Anti-Christ is opposite of fiction, A.K.A. reality.

Logic, gotta love it sometimes

top topics

join