It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A federal judge on Thursday threw out a lawsuit questioning President Barack Obama's citizenship

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
It is about time this issue was put to rest! Maybe this will make the next attorney think twice about filling something so stupid on behalf of the right wing fruitcakes.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I was just about to post the same article. I'm glad to see that the judge has some common sense. Just don't expect that to stop this silly rumor.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
No, it isn't over as the was just a federal circuit court judge and not a Supreme Court decision. Just another stumbling block to the appeals processes in order to be heard in the big leagues.

But here is a nice "what if". What if it is ultimately found that Obama is not a natural citizen? Would not all these judges be as suspect for refusing to hear a case in a lower court that ultimately wasted time, money and integrity of the law?

Actually it would be nice if some judge would hear this case if only to put the subject to bed. Because the ruling could then be cited for precedence and would require significant information to be heard again outside of an appeal.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
His citizenship is not in question. What IS in question, is what soil he was born on. The president of the United States has to be BORN ON U.S. SOIL.

So, he is a citizen, probably, but probably was born in Kenya, too. His own grandmother got on TV and said she has proof that Barack was born IN KENYA.

THIS is the issue.

O-315

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
They have released photo copies of the damn thing, what do you want? Should they put the original in a building on display under glass like the constitution so every nut case in the country can file by and see it for themselves?

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Out of all of the ridiculous lawsuits each year that are heard in our courts -
You would think this is one that should just go through due to the importance of it.

I mean really.
Just hear the damn thing already!

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pappie54
They have released photo copies of the damn thing, what do you want? Should they put the original in a building on display under glass like the constitution so every nut case in the country can file by and see it for themselves?

I could invent a time machine, gather up the birthers, travel back to Obamas DOB, take them into the delivery room to witness the birth and they'd still say he's Kenyan/British/Indonesian.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pappie54

How many times must one go over this? That was a DOCUMENT OF LIVE BIRTH, not a Birth Certificate. They are two entirely separate issuances.

As for President Obama's Birth Certificate, it was/has been kept under lock and key at the Hawaii State Department Of Health. If his online Document was/is so legit, then why hide the actual Certificate? Put aside your Politics for a moment, and Use some logic.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
No... this is FAR from over. I don't know if this one will be appealed further or not but there are many, many more behind this one.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAgentNineteen

Agreed, the fact that he wont release the BIRTH CERTIFICATE just screams red alert .... I mean logically if he had nothing to hide then why not release it?

Perhaps because it says something like:

7:04pm, Aug 4 1961, Mombassa General Hospital, Mombassa BRITISH EAST AFRICA.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Anyone who does not want the facts to come out about this, and get to the bottom are the same gullible fools who got us here in the first place! It is a simple request, but yet he has spent millions on a plethora of lawyers to keep this secret. I WANT JUSTICE! I HOPE ANYONE WHO GOT IN THE WAY OF FINDING THE TRUTH OF THIS IS BROUGHT UP ON CHARGES. OBSTRUCTING JUSTICE TO START!

top topics

join