It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The World's worst Terrorists are based in Washington

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I recommend all ATS Members read this :thumbs up:

The World's worst Terrorists are based in Washington
by John Pilger
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By knowingly killing innocent people, for political ends, President Clinton is a terrorist. By supporting his action, the Prime Minister and the Defence Secretary are accomplices. The dictionary meaning of terorism allows no other interpretation; the rest is wilful obfuscation, or propaganda. What matters now is our informed reaction.

We have been through this many times before, with the lies echoed predictably from Downing Street. In 1986, there was the "evil" Colonel Gaddafi, whose country President Reagan bombed from bases in Britain, killing mostly women and children, including Gaddafi's 16-month-old daughter.

In 1990, there was the "evil" General Noriega, said to be a dangerous drugs trafficker, whose capture by US Marines required a full-scale invasion of his country and the death by bombing of at least 2,000 Panamanians, mainly the poorest of the poor in their barrios. Noriega and drugs had precious little to do with it. The aim was to put Panama, its canal and its US base under direct American sovereignty, managed by other Noriegas.

In the same year, there was "the truly evil" Saddam Hussein, another one of Bush's and Reagan's old pals, whose regime they had armed and backed (along with Margaret Thatcher, who sent most of her cabinet to Baghdad as supplicants or arms salesmen). Saddam's use of American and British weapons in his attack on the "evil" mullahs in Iran in 1980 was perfectly acceptable. A million people died in that "forgotten" war; and the American and British arms industries never looked back.

worst Terrorists are based in Washington

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 02:20 PM
link   
what a load of utter bollocks.

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Thanx for the interesting reply, could state your reaons

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 02:48 PM
link   
It's a very skewed opinion, like most things reality is a personal POV.

I actually found it fairly insulting for the most part.

But, wouldn't this make them the bests terrorists, not the worst.

Spiderj

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   
When i first read it, it give me the impression that it would them the most powerfulist terrorists in the world.

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 11:49 PM
link   
You have to ask yourself are Clinton, Bush, Blair, and all of those guys squeaky clean ?

Lord Acton once said "power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely".

He was right.....................

new topics

top topics

join