It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disneyland

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Before proceeding any further, I would like to mention that I have never visited disneyland once in my life. As I am not in the US.

I just saw a program about disneyland on tv, and the program goes on and on for a hour showing hotels, light shows, and all that stuff.

So, my question is, is disneyland a city or a amusement park?

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by peacejet

Both. They have hotels on the property and fun stuff. You can get anything you'd need there. It's rather fun if the lines arnt that long.

Monkey

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Oh, so, how huge is this place?

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by peacejet
Oh, so, how huge is this place?

They may as well own the city of Buena Park as most everything is designed to compliment the Disney experience (hotels, restaurants etc.).

The place is pretty huge (I live thirty minutes away from it) and damn expensive. Not worth the visit in my opinion...unless you have family...

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
DisneyWorld, in Orlando, is bigger....(and there's a lot of other, non-Disney places to go in Orlando too)...

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
If Disneyland is crowded (which it usually is) it can take you about 1.5-2 days to see everything. That's also depending on if you go to both parks, Disneyland and California Adventure. If it's a really slow day you can do everything in half a day. The park itself isn't that big but the pathing is setup to divert you, not many straight paths from point A to point B.
There is also Downtown Disney (restaurants, shopping, movie theater) and the resort which is really nice.
I used to love going there since I worked right around the corner but have been so many times that if I never see it again it will be too soon

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tentickles
reply to post by peacejet

Both. They have hotels on the property and fun stuff. You can get anything you'd need there. It's rather fun if the lines arnt that long.

Monkey

Can someone potentionaly live there if they had the money? lol

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Pretty much but you would need a lot of money

top topics

join