It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ohio UFO's in 1994

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
There is ample police evidence of UFO's flying around Trumbull county on Dec. 14 1994. Multiple police departments were involved and multiple police officers confirmed seeing UFO's. This totally credible incident can be easily found by a simple google search. This is what gained my interest in this phenomenon. I live 50 some miles to the west of where this occurred in Summit county. I witnessed something inexplicable that same night about midnight. I was leaving work and was approaching the intersection between route 8 and Highland road. I came to the stop light, and I noticed a bright white light above approaching at a high speed. Then the whole area, about the size of a football field lit up in a bright greenish light. My first thoughts were a plane or meteor was coming down, and I was expecting to hear a loud boom. As quickly as this light had appeared, it was gone. I was not sure what I had seen because the light was too intense to make out details of any kind. As I drove south on route 8 I looked to see if there was anything in the sky, but now there was nothing. A meteorite was all that I could imagine I witnessed. However, A little over a decade later I found the reports about what occurred that same night in Trumbull county Ohio. I now have a very open mind on this subject, especially after I found out this information had been suppressed for a few years before being made public.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
And of course you have some documentation and/or link to support this story?

Sounds interesting, but with nothing to back it up, it will most likely slip into the oblivious abyss of the ATS reject-threads...

F.Y.I

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
There is a documentary available on You Tube you can find by entering the search phrase UFO in Trumbull county Ohio 1994. Also www.ufocasebook.com/yt80.html. In addition, www.abduct.com/features/f67.php. Perhaps the most in depth documentation is on kenny.anomalyresponse.org/TRUMBULL_Index.htm. It happened nearly 15 years ago, and I think this case is overlooked these days.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I grew up in Niles, Oh which is in the heart of Trumbull county. I remember when this happened it was a big deal and in the papers and tv news for quite a few days, I was 16 when it happened and unfortunatly am not witness to anything that happened

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Here's the YouTube videos on the UFO's in Ohio that the OP is talking about:

Part 1 - www.youtube.com...
Part 2 - www.youtube.com...

Also, don't forget about the sightings in Illinois that also had several police departments invovled:

Part 1 - www.youtube.com...
Part 2 - www.youtube.com...
Part 3 - www.youtube.com...
Part 4 - www.youtube.com...
Part 5 - www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Good post

Theres also this website..
dbarkertv.com...

..and a link showing all the different U.S. Government Agencies that have investigated this UFO case via the Website.
dbarkertv.com...

Quick list:

A Partial List of U.S. Government Agencies that have accessed this UFO Report ~

THE UNITED STATES SENATE,

THE UNITED STATES HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES,

THE U.S. DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE,

THE UNITED STATES TREASURY,

THE U.S. DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY (DOE),

THE U.S. CENTER FOR DISEASE CONTROL (CDC)

THE U.S. FEDERAL AVIATION ADMINISTRATION (FAA),

THE U.S. DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY,

THE U.S. TRANSPORTATION SAFETY AUTHORITY (TSA)

THE U.S. NATIONAL SCIENCE FOUNDATION (NSF),

THE U.S. CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCY (CIA),

THE U.S. NATIONAL AERONAUTICS AND SPACE ADMINISTRATION (NASA),

THE U.S. NATIONAL OCEANIC AND ATMOSPHERIC ADMINISTRATI0N (NOAA),

LOS ALAMOS NATIONAL LABORATORY (Home of the Atomic Bomb),

SANDIA, ARGONNE and FERMI NATIONAL LABORATORIES,

THE U.S. SPACE AND NAVAL WARFARE SYSTEMS CENTER,

THE U.S. AIR FORCE SPACE COMMAND (AFSPC)

THE U.S. DEFENSE INFORMATION SYSTEMS AGENCY (DISA)

U.S. 'BLACK' PROGRAM AIRCRAFT GOVERNMENT CONTRACTORS:

BOEING, LOCKHEED MARTIN, NORTHRUP GRUMMAN, AND RAYTHEON,

The U.S. Army/Navy/Air Force/Marines/Pentagon.

It must have been a slow work day.

new topics

top topics

join