It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton warns of Iranian threat to Europe, Russia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
edition.cnn.com...

oh yeah, there really trying to get everyone on board for this one. get ready.

israel V's iran coming up in the next few weeks.

when i saw those photos of hillary with that israel netanyahoo i thought she had this "im worried about what your going away to do" look in her eyes.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

problem is in Europe we are less gulible then that of the people in the US,
come to think of it i would say its safe to say
that we dont really buy into the BS that comes out of the US officials and most our officials these days compared to (most) our counter parts in the US.

Iran is as much threat to europe as France is Germany

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Well..... Iran is still on the Axis-of-evil list,

Obama, pledging to open dialogue with adversaries (iran, n. korea...)
sure isn't getting much help is he.

About all i get from the fearmongering statement, is that the USA
wants to take the possibility of mothballing the NATO missile shield
off the table... a missile shield that would protect europe from missile
threats from the next generation Iranian missiles.
AND
with USA military operators at the missile defense sites in most european
nations, the military payrolls are another 'bait' to troll these NATO servitude countries... keeping the USD afloat, & in-demand for another
several years anyhow.
(lets define it as strategic one-upsmanship)

[edit on 5-3-2009 by St Udio]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
yes, you guys are correct with what you say for sure. its confusing that we hear obama saying he wants direct talks with these people, but then other people on his own side are basically pushing us to war as well.

maybe america knows for sure that israel will attack and are trying to cushion the shock for the rest of us by telling us of irans great threat!!!

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
This is what I don't understand. In 2005 a US report said they were building nukes. In 2007, there was a report saying Iran suspended its program in 2003. Yet throughout all of this time politicians are still beating the drum that Iran is dangerous etc. Why are politicians, who mainly stay in Washington, have a hard time believing their own intelligence report?

The latest U.S. National Intelligence Estimate (NIE) on Iran, which expresses the consensus of the 16 branches of the intelligence community, is sharply at odds with most of the candidates' (and the White House's) notion that Iran is rushing to build nuclear weapons, and even contradicts a 2005 NIE finding that Iran was working inexorably toward developing a bomb. It says its finding that Iran suspended its bomb program in 2003 in response to foreign pressure "suggests it is less determined to build nuclear weapons than we have been judging since 2005." Even if Iran were to restart the stalled program, it would be at least two years away, and probably a lot more, from producing enough nuclear material to construct a bomb.

www.time.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

as the saying goes,

James Carter: Lee, let me introduce you to Carter's new theory of criminal investigation: follow the rich white man.

Lee: Follow the rich white man?

James Carter: Behind every big crime there's a rich white man waiting for his cut.

sorry i couldnt resist

since everything the US has done in the last few years someone has been getting rich

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Clinton's reasoning is too logical.
What probably is really going to happened is something like this.
The highly unstable government in Pakistan falls. The Taliban or other Islamic extremist group takes over. They mount atomic warheads on several ballistic missiles. They launched the missiles toward Tel Aviv. They all shout "Allah akbar!".
Disclaimer: this is not an advocacy to bomb Israel. Just presenting other possible outcomes of what can happened.

new topics

top topics

join