It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel READY to Attack Iran!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Wont happen. If PRESSTV is predicting this then you can be pretty sure its a no go.

Here ya go:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 7-3-2009 by princeofpeace]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
If Israel does attack Iran , America will fallow and so will Canada . Why should Canadians kill and die for Israel . What in 9 hells is wrong with Israel, they could strike a flame of war that would kill hundreds of Millions .. unless Israel is more a tool for the NWO to conduct their greatest show ever.

Canadians should check this out

www.presstv.ir...

[edit on 7-3-2009 by OpusMarkII]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by OpusMarkII

Canadians won't be fighting anybody's war my friend. The reason I know this is our PM recently decided to not extend any more combat missions passed 2010. We simply won't do it as Canadians, we will revolt in anger at the though of helping these people.

The Americans have a personal stake in Israel as they are their 51st state un-offcially. Canadians have nothing to gain from helping them and we will just sit back and watch.

We aren't afraid to tell foreign countries to deal with their own problems.

~Keeper

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Just what the oil companies need, a huge conflict in the Middle East.

Should cause a good upward spike in oil prices.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I've also heard it mentioned that in an event of war (Israel/Iran) Canada may be used to protect shipping and transport lanes in the golf . As for Canada pulling out of Afghanistan in 2010/11 I'll believe that when I see it . Many speculate that region will heat up as America send more troops .
I hope your right , tothetenthpower , better yet lets hope rationalism prevails .

[edit on 7-3-2009 by OpusMarkII]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
"I'm surprised the US hasn't given Russia a slap on the wrist for supplying the apparent "axis of evil" with S300's anyway."

Since when has the U.S. been against making arms deals with Iran?

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

Although you do make a good point. But with all of the broo haha with the US pressuring Iran to stop weapons development and putting them in the same tier as the "Axis Of Evil" it's just surprising they would condone such an act from a country whose relationship with the US is strained at the moment.

The US hasn't had trouble in the past when Iran was playing ball, now that they aren't I don't think there are that many deals in the works at the moment, atleast not public ones.

~Keeper

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
If Isreal and Iran fire missiles and fighter jets at each other, how do Syria and Iraq not get involved; since it will be violating their air space.

Let's say Canada and Mexio go to war. Missiles and fighter pilots set for kill as they violate American air space just wouldn't, umm, fly.

What a perfect time for WWIII.

I will believe it when I see it but seeing IS believing.

I will tell you this; I will *NOT* be drafted into a nuclear battle field. Prison or nuclear death-that one is a no brainer. Would you rather crack rocks or be particularized with them?

Peace until war.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by laiguana

Actually, Iran never made any overt threat towards Israel. I mean, you can believe MSNBC if you want to, but i'm not buying it since i've seen the full statement that Mahmoud Ahmadinejad made. Unfortunately, the full statement was not aired on ANY mainstream news source here in the USA, and he never said anything about "wiping Israel off the map".
If either nation should have the finger pointed at it, it should be Israel, as they have unlawfully taken land from the Palestinians ever since it was founded for the second time. They have killed hundreds of thousands of Palestinians with AMERICAN weaponry, which if i'm not mistaken constitutes a genocide. Israel is a terrorist nation, NOT Iran.

[edit on 7-3-2009 by mpriebe81]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
What the 8'oclock news didn't tell you is Iran already has a variant of the Shahab 3, the fajr-3, which breaks up into 3 warheads midway into flight, that effectivly neutralizes the arrow-which must then choose 1 of them to intercept, what they also failed to mention is that iran has many more shahab3s than israel has arrows-simple: an anti-missile is much more expensive than a missile-a fact that will always render anti-missile systems useless.. they also failed to mention that israel alone cannot destroys irans nuclear program, especially the natanz enrichment site which is buried so deep that no bunker buster can destroy it, or that iran may have secret nuclear sites..

the "8 o'clock news on national tv" is hardly a source to base your opinion that "Israel can intercept anything coming from Iran" NOT likly!

Originally posted by Foppezao
I just saw the same topic on the 8 o'clock news on national t.v..It will be this year and Israel is ready with the Arrow system to intercept anything coming from Iran..

[edit on 7-3-2009 by Foppezao]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Well one thing is for sure. The 8:00 news isnt PRESSTV which is pure Crap!

Originally posted by ominous
What the 8'oclock news didn't tell you is Iran already has a variant of the Shahab 3, the fajr-3, which breaks up into 3 warheads midway into flight, that effectivly neutralizes the arrow-which must then choose 1 of them to intercept, what they also failed to mention is that iran has many more shahab3s than israel has arrows-simple: an anti-missile is much more expensive than a missile-a fact that will always render anti-missile systems useless.. they also failed to mention that israel alone cannot destroys irans nuclear program, especially the natanz enrichment site which is buried so deep that no bunker buster can destroy it, or that iran may have secret nuclear sites..

the "8 o'clock news on national tv" is hardly a source to base your opinion that "Israel can intercept anything coming from Iran" NOT likly!

Originally posted by Foppezao
I just saw the same topic on the 8 o'clock news on national t.v..It will be this year and Israel is ready with the Arrow system to intercept anything coming from Iran..

[edit on 7-3-2009 by Foppezao]

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I sometimes wonder as I read these threads if they are posted by bots or by human beings.

It’s frightening how machine like, cold and utterly impersonal many of these posts are. If they aren’t being posted by bots I really think some people would be better served disconnecting from their computers and turning them off.

Every Iranian = a human being, a warm blooded sentient being whose life sum total is not about fulfilling some conspiracy the sky is falling chicken little fantasy.

Every Israeli = a human being, a warm blooded sentient being whose life sum total is about fulfilling some conspiracy the sky is falling chicken little fantasy.

Every American Soldier cast into harms way = a human being, a warm blooded sentient being whose life sum total is not just as a piece of deployable hardware.

Are most of the people making these they deserve it threads and my weapon’s system will beat your weapon’s system so numb and cold and empty inside that you have lost any and all vestiges of human compassion and empathy, love, laughter, kindness and charity?

It’s as if human life has no value to you at all? Just some warped value that lets you pat yourself on the back as you fantasize about the death and destruction caused by these never ending barbarous desires to validate your own bloated and self serving notions of superiority.

What’s the world come to when all we can do is fear and hate and wish for speedy and decisive wars to supposedly make fear and hate go away.

Love is what makes fear and hate go away.

It’s evidently in short supply these days.

I wish you people would all learn to love yourselves as much as I try to love you.

Who do I want to see blown up? No one!

Who do I want to see shot? No one!

Whose home do I want to see destroyed? No one!

Whose family do I want to see butchered? No one!

Who do I live in fear of? No one!

Who do I hate? No one!

Evidently it’s a lot easier to build an advanced state of the art weapons system than it is to love your brother? Why is that?

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by mpriebe81

They have killed hundreds of thousands of Palestinians with AMERICAN weaponry, which if i'm not mistaken constitutes a genocide

Hundreds of thousands of Palestinians killed?? Why not millions? The more the better ,isn't it... For the cause (smear Israel) and such. Source for your numbers ,please?
It is even not close (gladly) to one hundred thousand for 60 years of conflict. Tens of thousands - could be. About 10000 killed in 1948 war, little more then that since. Surely no more then 30000 total. Which is a lot of people of course. But hundreds of thousands... Come on!
Never happened.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

Well that's okay then... only 3000 dead eh? Not so bad.
The death of one is a tragedy, the death of a million is just a statistic, although i'll leave that to you to tell to the mother who's little baby was burned to death by white hot, bone searing white phosporous or the man who's family was obliterated by a cluster bomb, leaving him screaming, deafened and wearing the remains of his family....

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Yes, it is a awful tragedy. No it is not hundreds of thousands. This summons it up. No need to argue the point i did not make. By the way, Palestinian casualties are not 3000, it is tens of thousands.
But:
This is called a conflict for a reason. Everyone would be better off without it. It does not justify giving wrong information however.
If i would say that Palestinians killed hundreds of thousands of Israelis (which is also a lie) instead of thousands then i assume that your response to post similar to mine (showing real scale of casualties) would be different. Only an assumption of course.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

In the 8 years that Rockets have been fired from Gaza, about 20 Israelis have been killed. In under two weeks, Israel killed over 1300 Palestinians, many of them women and children.

Hows that for a measured response.

Back on topic.....

If Israel decides to attack Iran... Iran will hit back, and HARD. Very Hard. Iran is fully capable of launching missiles that have the range to hit deep into Israel. We are not talking about the tiny home made rockets of Hamas, which are something you could build with ease and do little damage. We are talking about very large modern warheads. The death toll could be massive. Israel needs to back off as they are playing with fire. The lies about Irans Nuclear weapons need to stop.

[edit on 8/3/09 by Terapin]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321
Israel is READY to attack Iran:

www.presstv.ir...§ionid=351020104

Yes, I know they've been saying this for a while, but Iran is going to get the S300 surface to air missiles from Russia VERY soon, and Israel KNOWS that if Iran gets that, then the military option is off the table.

This is because the U.S. doesn't have the backbone for another war, so Israel has to do it itself, or their time will run out.

I'm saying war by the end of the month maybe?

Probably, but not quite sure, i think the israelis aren´t stupid - and are counting in even that that the russian AA system is already there. They will choose losses of pilots than an nuclear iran.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
People, people...

It is Iran's terrorist times.

They speak no truth

They speak no fact.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Israel will only attack when NATO will say so, it will not be their decision...

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
So this is it then, fear will go to war with fear and the world will be destroyed as a result.

Personally, I don't think you are going to see WWIII, no matter how much you secretly long for it. It is not really within our control, as Israel will quickly find out if they try to use nuclear weapons on Iran.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join