It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Will Kerry Be Any Different As President?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I am voting Kerry as well. I just don't agree with the way the current Administration is handling things. Plus, I have nothing good to say about cranky Rumsfeld and Cheney's corporate ties are questionable.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Facefirst
Plus, I have nothing good to say about cranky Rumsfeld and Cheney's corporate ties are questionable.

Facefirst, did you vote for Bush in 2000? I did. Big mistake believing that expletive deleted.

Rumsfeld and Cheney's ties to the war machine are staggering. It's so in your face in unbelievable. I started turning on this administration when I began to see the hubris they displayed with respect to the American people. They don't give a rat's a$$ what we think. They are going to do what they want come hell or highwater. They have no business being anywhere near the reigns of government. Everything they've done has been in the name of their greed and need for world dominance. That is NOT what I voted for.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
Facefirst, did you vote for Bush in 2000? I did. Big mistake believing that expletive deleted.

They don't give a rat's a$$ what we think. They are going to do what they want come hell or highwater.

No. I did not vote for Bush in 2000. I am an independent and reserve my vote for who I think has the best, ideas, experience and the expertise in the ever more important area of Foreign Policy. (ie. Tact) Bush had very few of those IMO. Prior to becoming president, Junior had never been outside of the United States, save for a trip to Canada. I truly believe that his world veiws are limited and a bit skewed as a result.

They also seem to turn a deaf ear toward's public opinion. Junior doesn't even read the papers! He should, as it would give him a broader and more open understanding of how and why the American people as well as the rest of the world thinks and feels. This ties in directly with our neighbors such as France, Germany and others.

I think Junior's heart is in the right place, but I do not think he has the ability to come up with and follow through with the best possible solutions.

[Edited on 28-4-2004 by Facefirst]

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 04:29 PM
link   
They really pissed me off when they ran complete roughshod over public opinion in the run-up to war.

A man who does not do his own research and come to his own conclusions is a dangerous fool.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join