It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

red guys?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Years ago I lived in a unsuspecting haunted house. My mom was very religiouslike ,she decorated the rooms with religious symbols and pictures and stuff. I think people do this to bless the house, unforturnately very eerie things still occured during our stay.

I am firm believer in paranormal because it happened to me face to face. Everyone knows or heard of shadow people and Orbs to be more real than myth.I say that because of so many visual "evidence" spread over the web. But the Orbs i saw were real and I believe my bother's claim of witnessing shadow apparitions after learning accounts of many other people. So if so many people collectively say its real then it must be?

Buut the REAL point of this thread is that are there any red or colorized versions of demons or entites-as witnessed by my sister. I know its wierd that the three of us experienced different forms of entities while living together. But I have yet to find research on red horned figures or any thing the like.

Any similar accounts?

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I've seen with my own eyes, captured on hundreds of hours of video and in thousands of photographs, orbs of all colors - and I've also been an eye-witness to what people refer to as "Shadow People".

All spirits can and do manifest in orb form in any color they choose as it's just all done with thought. Spirit language is ALL symbolic, and they "paint pictures" for lack of a better term. If I had to compare it to something I'd say that it's a lot like deciphering early cave drawings, or Egyptian wall paintings.

This means that the color red to some spirits may symbolize a message of love, while for others it could mean something completely different. The color red doesn't necessarily equal demon. It just all depends on the symbolic message they are attempting to relate.

Now, there would be many other signs that would be an indication of whether it's demonic or a convert that is causing the phenomena. A convert is a ghost that hasn't crossed over and has not agreed to God's sovereign laws and by default, because there is no sitting on the fence after departing this plane of existence and learning the Truth, converts work alongside Dawn Lucifer's demons in the Spiritual War. Oftentimes convert activity can mimic demonic activity so closely that the average human doesn't realize what it is they're truly dealing with.

Any spirit can manifest as something red with horns, or polka dotted with a hat...or anything else imagineable - all they have to do is think it. Again...colors, shapes, forms are all just different manifestations, or casts, of spiritual energy.

[edit on 3-3-2009 by ReginaAdonnaAaron]

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
how old is your sister...because if she was a younger lad then that might be somthing, other wise if she was a little older she probly just saw things because she expected them...and did you say this red figure had horns??? thats nuts

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
They come in different color and sizes. usually a red one is really strong. The yellow ones... there twirps ... they are easy to get rid of ... the red ones are strong tho... they have alot of focus and can even irritate me if i dont get help from someone. Green ones are usually good. The best ones... the "angels" they are white.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
this happened around the time I was 6-7 and my sis was 10-11ish. There was total blackout in the house (due to hurricane Andrew?) and the only source of light was from the kitchen stove burners. Everyone gathered in kitchen scared listening to howling roars of the storm. I couldn't help but to turtle up to not see, hear, feel anything. My sis wasn't too scared at all looking into the darkness of the other room. She was like "Look! I see red pinkish figures moving around, go look". I was like "Nope". Maybe she was fooling me, but we had so many encounters and plus I was young so I believed anyway. In the end, someone opened the door, the faint light from the dark storm shone thru and according to my sister, the apparitions simply vanished.

Maybe there is color code to spirits. This is most violent paranormal experience i can recall and those spirits were alledgely red. I really think they're unique to the storm symbolwise.

ps I remember a time a glowing whiteness formed around my arm. My mother told me it was my guardian spirit

top topics

join