It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is no CRISIS - just...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Have you guys watched Zeitgeist-the Movie and second part Addendum. It is noncommercial Doku film and you can legaly watch it online

Besides many facts and true details there is in one part where one of the Rockefellers said to Aaron Russo, a film maker, the final reason for everything:
"The ultimate goal is to get everybody in this world chipped with an RFID chip." And to have all the money to be on those chips, and everything on those chips. And if anybody wants to protest what we do or violate what we want, we just turn off their chip."

It was 2007 and I thought that another flaged terrorist attack larger than 9/11 will have to be pulled off to move things in this direction but it seemd like a not too strong reason - I meen no connection between them. I did forget about this, and several days ago I remebered it after reading an article in a newspaper something about 'Compleetly switching to electronic money in next 2 years' even though they did mention only credit and debit cards, but it is just a small leap to RFID implants

There is no crisis! The whole world can only be in crisis if more than one essential natural resource we would run out! And that did not happen!

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Without a doubt. It's not only going to have all our money, it's gonna improve our performance. They way they sell us computers now, is how they will sell us this RFID microchip. It's going to a nano computer. Check out this 2003 report made by the Department of Commerce:

Converging technologies for improving human behavior

Scary stuff.

new topics

join