It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Every one opinions on The NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I've read everything i can find on the NWO and all the secret societies to go along with it. Now my question would be at the rate we're going at the USA is a fairly demilitarized country, this in mind how could martial law be upheld it seems impossible to me. Now if you think of the worlds populations all put together (and people say they will take over the Americas first) the thought of one army no matter how big unquestioningly following a small groups orders just seems highly impossible to me. The whole reason i don't grasp the same views everyone else has on this is because i look at the state of our planet and i seem to think moving to a new planet or solar system would be the first priority of a secret super power. Please any views would be very helpful on this. i created a new thread simply because of that fact everyone will tell me its in the wrong spot, or that there's already a thread on this topic; and they will have to read what i wrote.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
the new world order is the new pet conspiracy of paranoid types since the communist conspiracy of world domination didn't work out too well.

the new world order conspiracy was the basically created around 1990-1993 or something when George Bush senior mumbled some incoherent speech about the significance of the end of the cold war. he said this is a new world order or something like that. cue hillbilly freaking out of this non existent threat. it is remarkable how the end of the cold war and the new world order conspiracy coincide.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by p8ntblr3636

if any gov't can effectively ban guns - such as the UK - then martial law, I believe, would be quite easy. The Nazi's controlled vast numbers of unarmed masses with very little amount of armed guards. a few hundred police are able to suppress a riot of thousands with superior firepower.

It wouldn't be hard for Multiple armies to congregate and follow similar orders. Your leaders could just be robots! Petraeus is actually a bot for the NWO, why else would a General be the coin flipper at a Super Bowl? To pass a test on how well his cybernetic Human Emotion emulator works and to see if they worked out all the kinks in his Movement Motor, not because he was responsible for the resurgency "success" or maybe that he was a football fan!! Nah, evertything is there for your eyes...you just gotta have the right kind of thick platic glasses. Flat Black, btw.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I would guess something dramatic that could capture the attention of the whole population would happen. Everyone would be devastated and amazed and looking to any main stream news to information about the incident.

I would also guess that sometime soon thereafter a curfew would be imposed so that forces could move during nighttime curfew hours away from prying eyes to establish posts of control. Using local & state police to enforce the curfew. Some people would observe questionable activity but "hey it's all for the protection of the people."

The rest I'm not sure about.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by p8ntblr3636

You can already see it starting to form. The media is beginning to incite rioting and with all the economic uncertainty its only a matter of time.

How long do you think people will be standstill when they lose their job, home and start arguing amongst themselves.

It is all planned and when people react to the created problem via rioting a "solution" will be presented in the form of new laws and less civil liberties etc. A gradual squeeze upon everyones throat.
Think of it like this, a loan shark comes to your door and offers you 10k at a 5000% interest rate, you laugh and tell him to bugger off. How desperate would you have to be to accept it?
If things were so bad you would do anything to survive and accept anything no matter how ridiculous it would seem in the past.

The one thing I wonder upon personally is how could a human being be so detached from reality to do this to people?

Makes you wonder who or what the so called enemy really is behind all the smokescreens.

I think the answer is still deemed too "crazy" for people to accept yet.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I think the New World Order is a movement, that if it exists, is playing both sides of the field.
It might be that the intention of the movement is to complete it's control by controlling both sides of the conflict, or inciting both sides of the conflict, in order to place their people in positions to their advantage.
Heck, look at some of the things that get preached here on the occasion, and tell me it doesn't match some of the stuff they supposedly are encouraging. Even more surprising is the people who swallow it.

top topics

join