It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Not Optimistic About Iran-U.S. Thaw

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Clinton Not Optimistic About Iran-U.S. Thaw

www.nytimes.com

Expressing doubts about one of the Obama administration’s most important diplomatic initiatives, Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton told an Arab foreign minister on Monday that she did not expect Iran to respond positively to an American offer of direct negotiations.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.foxnews.com
thehill.com
[url=http://wallstreetwizard.newsvine.com/_news/2009/02/26/2479570-investors-vote-against-the-obama-economic-plans]wallstreetwizard.newsvine.com[/ur l]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
This isn't exactly breaking, but this is 2nd time I have seen a major member of the Obama administration blatantly disagree with what he is saying. I wonder if he will publicly humiliate Clinton the way he attacked Biden for treasonous lack of support for the economic bailout.

Further, I remember a couple of days ago, Nancy Pelosi called him on some BS where he stated he had spoken with her over a new assault weapons ban. She responded she had heard about nothing of the sort.

The markets clearly indicate investors have no faith in Obama. More and more it looks like the man is alienating himself in Washington and may find himself all alone in the White House trying to make huge changes with no support from anyone. Anyone remember Jimmy Carter? The President's greatest skill is as a negotiator-- and if the only you can dupe is the average American Joe, you can forget about accomplishing anything in Corporate America or Congress or the World for that matter. Fact is Obama is less of a threat than we ever thought.

www.nytimes.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

join