It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

sunspot cycle 24 and a weakened magnetic field

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
alexansary.com...

This has to be one of the best reads on the current state of our recent speculations on the sunspot cycles...please take the 10 minutes to read the entire article...absolutely fascinating!!!! Yet a little unsettling at best...What do you all think?

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Thanks, there is some interesting info in there....

I also like the reference to the animals which ties into an existing thread (the whales and dolphins beaching themselves...).

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Lots of interesting reading there. I believe that folks had better start getting ready for the 2012 sun activity. I have been saying that ever since NASA first started telling folks it would get bad. But so many folks dont want to think about it. Or even worry about what may happen. But that site shows us and tells us alot more. It also tells us that changes are happenening with other planets to.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   

But strange things are happening in both outer and inner space

The Earth's magnetic field has been decreasing. This decrease actually began 2000 years ago, but the rate of decrease suddenly became much more rapid 500 years ago. Now, in the last 20 years or so, the magnetic field has become erratic. Aeronautical maps of the world — which are used to allow airplanes to land using automatic pilot systems — have had to be revised worldwide in order for the automatic pilot systems to work.

Late last year, the Arctic ice cap on the exact spot of the North Pole completely melted for the first time in known history. Green Peace reported that, relative to the winter ice pattern, the cap had previously melted over 300 miles toward the pole, and that late last year both military and civilian ships were able to actually pass directly over the North Pole. It was water. Until now, as far as we know, there has never been a time where the ice was less than ten feet thick. In contrast, the South Pole has an ice cap that is about three miles deep, and yet huge pieces of ice continue to break off and melt.

Here is one part of NASA telling us that climate change/global warming IS NOT caused by man but caused by the sun.
Then you have James Hansen from NASA telling us man is causing climate change/global warming.

Who is telling the truth
I see lot better evidence in the sun theory,

Yet Obama want to control carbon with our wallets.

top topics

join