It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the 911 hijackers spend years carefully planing it to look like an inside job?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Since watching just about all of the 911 conspiracy videos over the past 7 years, like most others I came to the conclusion that 911 was definitely an inside job. Ive been a strong believer ever since..........ermm I think!

There still is a couple of things I'm not a million and one percent sure on.
Did the Taliban have advance knowledge of US Government inside sources? Through the Bin Laden Bush connection maybe? Did the Taliban spend years or even decades of planning? Maybe Bush made the mistake by thinking there was a good level of trust between them?
Was it made to look like an inside job?
Did the Taliban pull off their mission with unfathomable success?

This certainly is one big question that still lurks in the back of my mind.

Is there anybody else out there that feels maybe this is a big possibility?

Any feedback will be quietly appreciated, I'm gonna let this go now. Its up to all you ATS brainboxes whether or not you want to keep this thread going. thanks in advance.

[edit on 2-3-2009 by paulcottrell84]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   
It's really hard to tell for sure. But one reason why the government would have wanted it to seem like an inside job (regardless if it was or not) is to purvey an image of Power and Control by using Fear.

Which do you fear and respect more?

1. A government who is so ineffective and beurocratically slow that they allowed an attack of this magnitude occur.

2. A government who is so precise and evil that they pulled off the largest and most complex operations in all of human history.

If the government was involved, they dont mind that many people think they did it, as those people now fear the government for the things they are possible of.

If the government was not involved, they still wouldn't mind people thinking they did it, because it continues to instill the fear in the masses, and makes them seem less competent.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I think it's best to fall back on occam's razor here... either 9/11 was an inside job, or it wasn't. I for one don't think the Taliban was smart enough or had the capability for something like that.

[edit on 3/2/2009 by Yarcofin]

new topics

join