It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gold Monatomic Powder for sale to the general public?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
So, does anyone know about these sites? Are they real or just a money making plan to steal from you? Did they really use pure gold to make the powder or is it just salt? How could you tell it was gold before being turned into a monatomic powder? And, how do we know they did it right?

Heres one of many sites selling it.

www.zptech.net...

I have read all about gold powder like this, and I know all the incredible effects this stuff can have on the human being.
Anyone know anything about these sites? If they have been revealed as scams?

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
seems like a scam to me.... Like they are just basically selling dirt that has been filtered with water.

Step A-- you take dirt that has super minute traces of these elements then mix with water, then filter out water. (ocean water can work for this to www.seafriends.org.nz...)

Step B-- Find gullible people

Step C-- Profit

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
How do you make the pure gold type?

I would love to try that, but these sites do seem like a scam to me.
Esp for the price, if it were gold, it would be a lot more. You would think.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
it is a scam,dont waste your money.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
What would anyone want monoatomic gold?

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Why base our entire economic structure and human time and energy and effort on shiny metals? (though obviously through Nixon's revocation of the gold standard this is locally inconsistent) .. but that's merely a fraction of time in the grand scheme of things.. and gold nowadays is gaining rapidly in value as an alternative mehod to store wealth as opposed to the U.S. dollar.

why?

why in every culture around the world for millenias you find gold hailed as the most highly praised substance on earth?

because it's pretty?

please.

it's industrial use is fading..
there are much more useful metals and composites that can and are replacing it's industrial use.

silver is up there as well...
silver is a known antibiotic.
i'ts been recently classified as a pesticide.

the medieval aristocracy during the black plague held it in high regard for it's use in cutlery and dining ware.. during those times even early pacifiers for babies were made of silver.
no wonder the aristocracy survived while the silver-less masses perished.

gold has it's place in biological value.

and yes, because of this well-hidden ancient secret..
you'll have rumors of it's purpose.. and you'll have fanciful-minded people making up elaborate exaggerations along those lines.. and take advantage of desperate or equally fanciful-minded people.

this doesn't negate it's biological value.
it only muddys the topic and prevents it from gaining mass-use.

this is a good thing.

in a utopia, we'd all understand the intrinsic biological value of monotomic gold in it's ingestion and interaction with the nervous system.
but in a chaotic world of psychologically degenerative man-imals ...
it would be a waste for it to be consumed en-mass without the most efficient methods of discriminate direction and responsible distribution.

research it more, OP.
research the relevance of it's electron count and bio-chemical interactions.
find hard scientific papers backing up your speculations or rumors you've heard.
read people's reports on using it. (people who aren't promoting their own product)
talk directly to people who use it on a daily basis.

I doubt you'll see an "official" acknowledgment of it's true value in this day and age....

maybe in the next world.

-

new topics

top topics

join