It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satanic Worship, Child Sacrificing In Butler County, MO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Satanic Worship, Child Sacrificing In Butler County, MO
By Greg Szymanski, www.articbeacon.com
educate-yourself.org...
November 3, 2006
www.rense.com...
Woman comes forward with horror stories of government cover-up of hundreds of bodies.

From the time Debbie Pitts was a child, she was beaten, tortured, abused and even put in a straight jacket.
According to Pitts, she was thrust against her will into a dark and deeply sinister Satanic cult, a cult protected by state of Missouri and federal authorities.

And if wasn't for the grace of God, Pitts, 51, says she wouldn't be here today to tell her incredible story, a sick and devious story illustrating how the forces of evil really work.

"As a small child, I saw a woman's body cut in half and babies cut out of the womb," said Pitts, recalling the satanic ceremonies she witnessed as a child growing up in Butler County Missouri.

"No one would help us and the authorities because the authorities were involved. I learned quickly that nobody would help us even after my grandfather tried for many years.

"Then in 1984, the federal authorities came in and removed the bodies from a mass gravesite in the woods behind the house I lived in. Since then everything has been closed up tighter than a drum and no one had been able to get any justice."

Pitts told her story of Satanic insanity Thursday on Greg Szymanski's radio show, The Investigative Journal, a show where the truth often is hard to swallow but nevertheless told from the voices of many Americans silenced by the media's aversion to distortions and outright lies.

Greg Szymanski

Mod Edit:IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS.Please review this link

[edit on 1-3-2009 by GAOTU789]

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Oh my GOD!!!
This is just sick if its true!
think bout all the people all the kids who've died....

sick. just!....SICK
the government is rotten

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I have listened to countless hours of Mr. Szymanski's radio show, and are continually impressed. Not perhaps with the annoying commercial breaks, but both with his sincere interest, and most of all with the kind of topics he dares to bring up.

Coast to Coast would never dare to discuss something like this.

Please do see this for what it is - one piece of the puzzle; there are many, many very similiar testimonials recorded both via radio shows and in litterature and web pages.

In fact the discussed radio show is probably the best place there is to locate such recorded testimonials, I recall at least a number of other individuals bearing witness to such stories, and of course at least some of them claim to have been part of the Illuminati cult.

To find the interviews of the woman discussed in this thread, Google for

"debbie pitts" greg
, and click your way through to the free mp3 archive files.

There should be at least three interviews with this woman there. Of course, one obvious route to continue scrutiny into this topic would be litterature by Fritz Springmeier, or books by people such as Brice Taylor and Cathy O'Brien.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Nice story. So where's the rest of the witnesses and maybe some evidence?

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
These accounts sound straight out of the book 'Michelle Remembers' although I believe that incident occured in Canada.

If these accounts are true, why blame Satan? Sounds like more of a govt cover up then anything and I don't see what Satan has to do with it. But then, I don't believe in Satan anyway. Not to get off topic, my thinking is that evil is a man made phenonmon and this story just goes to prove it right. Not once in the post did I hear of some horned being requesting the sacrafice of children.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I live in Butler county and have heard this story. It's a few years old I believe.

Anyway, the woman is apparently a flake with no proof whatsoever.

top topics

join