It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Must Read For Everyone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   

MUST READ FOR EVERYONE

I was looking at the back of a dollar bill and notice a the word dire on the back of it. It doesnt seem noticable at first but its there. Look at the back of the bill where it say one. The shadow of one spells DIRE. If you type in on google the word dire on the back of a dollar bill, you will get a bunch of articles relating the word dire to the economy and even obama. Yo may not see it at first but keep trying. I am the first to discover this.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: All Caps Title.

[edit on Sat, 28 Feb 2009 23:33:38 -0600 by MemoryShock]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I was looking at the back of a dollar bill and notice a the word dire on the back of it. It doesnt seem noticable at first but its there. Look at the back of the bill where it say one. The shadow of one spells DIRE. If you type in on google the word dire on the back of a dollar bill, you will get a bunch of articles relating the word dire to the economy and even obama. Yo may not see it at first but keep trying. I am the first to discover this.
could it be a coincidence just like the twin towers on the back of the 20 dollar bill or could be something else. Why would the word

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
You may want to edit your post, your link isn't working.

I found the supposed 'dire' in the shadow of the word one in the center of the bill. It's a bit of a stretch for me.

I thought I had too much time on my hands given the endless hours I spend on ATS but your original source...now there's someone with too much time.

join