It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones for President

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I used to listen to him a bit in the late 90's, but after new years eye '99 I stopped completely. He showed his true colours that night imo.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Believe it or not, I think Jones could make a major run at the Governor of Texas. The debates would be EPIC!!!! If not the Governor, he'd probably have a real shot at a House seat, possibly a Senate seat. The downside is that he wouldn't have the same amount of time to get out the word as he does now.

As far as a Governor's race goes, I think he'd give Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchinson or Bill White, the mayor of Houston who's thinking of running for Governor, a serious run for their money. Rick Perry (Mr. Gardasil) is a lame duck.

Peace

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
Believe it or not, I think Jones could make a major run at the Governor of Texas. The debates would be EPIC!!!! If not the Governor, he'd probably have a real shot at a House seat, possibly a Senate seat. The downside is that he wouldn't have the same amount of time to get out the word as he does now.

As far as a Governor's race goes, I think he'd give Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchinson or Bill White, the mayor of Houston who's thinking of running for Governor, a serious run for their money. Rick Perry (Mr. Gardasil) is a lame duck.

Peace

I don't think he would run. He knows the machines are rigged. The media hypes in whoever they want. I agree he might have a chance in spite of that in Texas for governor.

He would make a wonderful president. Don't I wish. If we were ever to get our country back from the British Zionists and their controlled media and paid politicians and corrupt judges and bought and paid for military and all the rest --

it would mean starting all over again, which would be great. I'm all for that. And in such a scenario it would only be fitting that Alex Jones be made president, since he would have been instrumental in waking people up to the truth.

I think the oasis that was known as America is going the way of the rest of the world, and we should set our eyes on the next world, try not to betray our neighbor or do anything stupid that would cost us our soul. The Bible says, what does it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his own soul?

This life is just a blip, a test. We should have our eyes on the next world. It's obvious Satan is running this planet. People seem to love him and his glitter and lies and flim-flam, the evil. You can tell by the avatars people choose here that most people posting here think evil is cool and they are living in Wunderland.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Salt of the Earth

I love Alex. I can't stand Ron Paul though. No politicians, nobody from Congress. State reps would be okay.

I'm probally wrong here but I thought Ron Paul was a state rep which is part of congress, I'm a little rusty on gov though.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen

Now Ron Paul, that's another story. Ron Paul promotes the War on Terror, wants to go into Afghanistan and haul some more teen-aged goat herders off to the torture dungeons.

Is that an opinion or can you show somrthing that proves that. You my very well be right but every time I here Ron Paul speak he is all about isolationism, although all most all politicains lie. I will look in to it also see if I can find any info that supports you claim.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I can imagine how much more paranoia and fear mongering would occur if AJ became president. And I can also imagine the mass of paranoid people would be going around flinging their guns at every funny looking person in the entire country.

AJ for president...wont ever happen in this lifetime. The guy is too much of a fear and paranoia promoter.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by frankdatank

Originally posted by Salt of the Earth

I love Alex. I can't stand Ron Paul though. No politicians, nobody from Congress. State reps would be okay.

I'm probally wrong here but I thought Ron Paul was a state rep which is part of congress, I'm a little rusty on gov though.

I meant the state governments -- you know, state senate, state house of delegates, however they call themselves in different states. Congress is federal. Screw the feds, the whole lot of them.

I used to like Dennis Kucinich (even though he's a Democrat) and I was watching him on You Tube speak to his fellow compatriots in Congress regarding the secret meeting they were planning last March regarding Continuity of Government. He was asking some tough good questions. At the end, he was satisfied by the answers he got from his buddies in Congress, and he said real clear, "I just want to make this one point, so okay," and then he stuck his right hand in his jacket and pulled it back out -- Freemason message: "Don't get mad at me guys, remember I'm right path, so that's why I sound like I'm not with you, but I really am with you."

The Freemasons have a symbol, the two-headed eagle, one head pointing to hte right and one to the left. But it's all one bird.

The Feds are all Illuminati, Freemasons, all out for the New World Order, whether they are right path or left path. A Nazi is as evil as a Communist. If I had to choose, I'd choose neither.

In the state legislatures you will find many elected officials who are actual ordinary people with principles. This is why the 10th ammendment sovereignty movement is going strong, to resist the NWO that way, thrugoh the state governments.

The federal government is a den of vipers and will always be so.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join