It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones for President

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Why not. As far as us here at ATS who would be better. If there really are man made saucers, you know Alex would use that instead of Air Force 1. The NWO Elites would be crapping in their pants. You know he would have Ron Paul as VP. We would be outta Israel in no time. Lets face it, If George W can serve 8 years with Cheney , then Alex and Ron would look like Mensa elites compared to that braintrust. Jus a thought.....Rep option in 4 yrs ..Palin and Joe the Plumber ticket.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by branty
Why not. As far as us here at ATS who would be better. If there really are man made saucers, you know Alex would use that instead of Air Force 1. The NWO Elites would be crapping in their pants. You know he would have Ron Paul as VP. We would be outta Israel in no time. Lets face it, If George W can serve 8 years with Cheney , then Alex and Ron would look like Mensa elites compared to that braintrust. Jus a thought.....Rep option in 4 yrs ..Palin and Joe the Plumber ticket.

I'd vote for him, work day and night to get him elected. I love Alex. I can't stand Ron Paul though. No politicians, nobody from Congress. State reps would be okay.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Yeah my why not, we have Arnold.

As far as i'm concerned Ron Paul should run for Prez with Alex as VP that would be a little more "winnable".

I mean not that he's not a good guy but I doubt Alex has some serious political know how.

~Keeper

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

I could switch them around, id love to see Alex address congress is all, I really liked END GAME , must see for all

[edit on 28-2-2009 by branty]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Did you catch the post earlier today where Alex was shredding the Citizen Soldier commercials, Pentagon Propaganda? I'll pull it up. You should just watch.

Imagine having a president that would make us laugh like he can.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Salt of the Earth

You did, his name was George!

2nd

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

W called himself a war president, man he could make me laugh, i miss him already.
Seriously though, Alex in Ottawa , bull horning the Elites "we are not your slaves "

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Salt of the Earth
I can't stand Ron Paul though.

You can't stand Ron Paul? Hmm, you must not "stand" the U.S. Constitution, truth, or liberty either.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by branty

LOL Alex Jones is a Zionist, so he would just come up with lame excuses not to change US policy with Israel

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I like Alex Jones and his peaceful protesting message, i listen to his show almost daily. he is very much against "rising up in arms" against the government.

Just because he is christian and his beliefs make me ROFLMA. That is still no reason to disregard all his hard work his message and the mountains of evidence he has put forth to the public. however i wouldn't want him to be president because of his beliefs. But sadly i realize there wouldn't be much to chose from.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen

LOL Alex Jones is a Zionist, so he would just come up with lame excuses not to change US policy with Israel

You gotta be kidding. He exposes the Zionists. He's been ranting about Rahm Emanuel ever since he was appointed. He talks about the Jewish mafia in Chicago. He says at the top of the pyramid you find Nazis and Zionists eating together.

I'm one of the loudest anti Zionist people posting here, and I learned a lot of what I know from Alex.

Alex has been blowing the cover off the phony Zionist War on Terror more than anybody alive, bar none.

Now Ron Paul, that's another story. Ron Paul promotes the War on Terror, wants to go into Afghanistan and haul some more teen-aged goat herders off to the torture dungeons.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I found the post and put it up on Alex mocking out the Citizen Soldier pentagon propaganda, and the Jack Boot thing -- hilarious.

Anybody going to catch any of that and comment on it? He will make you laugh until you cry.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
no.... I like Jone , but him as president frightens me

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
If AJ was POTUS you'd be getting more of what you got now. Obama stated he's do about 10 things after he got elected. He canceled all those things on his list and can't do any of his campaign promises. AJ would be the same. He would tell you to look out for people doing this on his website and then question their ability to make proper decisions. Then he would do this , which is pretty much the same as the others.

He's a liar and has been caught many a time doing it. But you won't hear it from him, you have to listen to his lies and then find the truth. But you have to look, not just say ' No... he's a good guy and I trust him'.

Blind leading blind it would be.

Rgds

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Lol, I amazed at how many people Alex Jones convinces. I myself don't trust the guy. I'm not one for fear mongering. Ron Paul all the way.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
THE Incessant NEED TO BE LED... what is that called again?

oh yea- a sheep.

Dear readers ,

Ask yourselves- Is it better to be led, or to lead yourself?

As for all of the Alex Jones fans- an overall message conveyed through the work of Alex Jones is to RESEARCH and FIND OUT FOR YOURSELF. In no way has Alex Jones elected himself a leader or suggested that he would like to lead. Try to overcome the need to be lead, and really LISTEN to the man that you idolize so dearly. He is offering you information and asking you to make your own choices.

Be your own person.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Alex movie
difinity worth the time

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I gotta push Alex, he said I could be his MoD

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Alex needs your support, he'd be the bomb

new topics