It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

an encounter in 1993

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
The following is something that happened to me in 1993. It was something that has changed my whole outlook on life and made me (I think) a much better person for it.
My names Ray and I was out of work in 1993 and try as I might I couldn’t find a job anywhere. Me my wife and 2 kids were living in Poole, Dorset.
I decided to go to London (where I am originally from) to seek work. Well try as hard as I could I still couldn’t get anything. I was getting extremely depressed at this time and was probably at the lowest I’ve ever felt in my life.
One evening I was sitting in a pub on my own and prepared to drown my sorrows when all of a sudden a woman came in to the pub, walked straight over to me and sat down next to me. I will describe her to you. She was between 4 feet 11 to 5 feet 1. She was very slim. Aged about 35ish. She had very dark almost black eyes which seemed to me to be slightly bigger than your average person. The things that I remember most were her fingers. She had very long thin fingers.
Anyway after she sat down she said to me ‘Hello Ray, my names Julie and I’ve been sent to find you’. Before I continue ‘Julie’ was the name of my previous fiancée who I was engaged to for 5 years before meeting my present wife. Maybe the use of a familiar name was to make me feel more at ease?
I won’t bore you with the exchange of pleasantries etc but I will tell you what she told me.
She said she was sent to find me and when I asked who she was sent by she said she couldn’t tell me but they were very very powerful and are watching over me. She proceeded to tell me all about my life and the things that have happened to me. I was beginning to think that one of my friends had put her up to it and she must have sensed my doubt. She then told me things that only I knew. Not even my wife knows some of the things she told me. Things that were private to me and I would like to add there’s no bad things amongst them. When I asked her how she knew about these things she would only say that ‘they’ are telling her. When I asked who ‘they’ were, she just said she couldn’t tell me and I wouldn’t understand at this stage. I was still a bit sceptical but then she told me about the dream I had the night previous. This is what I dreamt.
I was in an old derelict house and had an incredible fear of something that was trying to get me. I eventually locked myself in a cupboard under the stairs to escape from whatever it was that was trying to get me. That was the general theme of the dream or nightmare that I had the night previous.
She told me about my dream exactly as I dreamt it. It was then that I started to get just a little bit scared. How could she know what I dreamt?. She told me that it was the dark side that are trying to get me (I know it sounds very star wars but that’s exactly what she said) and I must be very careful. By this time I was starting to take her a bit more seriously.
She told me that there wasn’t many of ‘us’ on earth. She also said that in 1983 I had a virus when I was in South Africa and it affected my spleens ability to create platelets. I was given 12 hours to live. She told me that ‘they’ wouldn’t let me die and saved me. She said I had 3 children and I argued with her that I only had 2. The very next day my wife phoned me and told me she was pregnant with our third child. She said there were many different life forms and if I wanted to meet some of them she would take me to meet them. I declined the offer at the time because I was scared out of my mind at this stage. In hindsight I wish I had taken her up on her offer.
She told me that my great grandfather was an Arapaho Indian who came from the stars. A fact that was borne out after one of my uncles did some genealogy research some years later. Obviously not about coming from the stars but he was indeed an Arapahoe. She said I had the ‘power’ but I don’t know how to use it. She will teach me how to use it but it will take time. I was told that I lived a previous life and I lived like a king. When I asked her how I died she wouldn’t tell me, said it would upset me too much. She told me I was born too early, that they made a mistake but they have adjusted their plans accordingly. She said that one day ‘they’ will come for me and I must go with them to a place where they will introduce me to the world. As our chat was coming to an end she told me not to bother looking for a job anymore because a job will come looking for you on 22nd August (some 2 months down the line).
This meeting with her took place in June and shortly afterwards I returned to Poole. We went to one of my cousins wedding on Saturday 21st August and returned home at about 2pm on Sunday 22nd August. I was in the house about 10 minutes when there was a knock at the door. It was the manager of a local Security systems company who I had sent my cv/resume to some months earlier. Well you guessed it, he offered me a job. A job I stayed at for 7 years. Coincidence? I don’t think so.
She did say that she would come and find me again one day, something im really looking forward to. I honestly believe she wasn’t human and I had a meeting with an alien being. I was pretty terrified at the time but as the years pass I have come to terms with that day and wish she would come again.
This account is the gods honest truth and I have told it as best I can.
Ray

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by raybies

You meant to post this here, correct..?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
You should ask her to come back, just outloud.

Or meditate on her face or something, that'd be really interesting.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Raybies,
Quite interesting story...I see you are new here to ATS..so I'm gonna prepare you by saying that many users here are going to call you crazy, and ask for some evidence. I feel for ya! Your story was amazing, and I can only wish that I could experience something that profound in my life. Don't limit your spectrums to Aliens only...I honestly feel that this could be an encounter with an angel of some sort (I'm sure you've heard of the whole guardian angel thing). But it could also be a ghostly encounter. All I can say....is that if you meet with this woman again..take some pictures..and post what she says will happen in the future here..and follow up on it. Any evidence you can possibly get will only further the followers of this site to believe you. But like I said...I believe you..and sometimes that's all a person needs!

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Oh well people can call me what they like. At least i took the time to write it and post it on here. I know its true so i guess thats all that matters.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Very interesting story. It sounds like there is a war between "them" and the "dark side". It also sounds as if you are needed for some reason, are they planning to use you against the "dark side" in the future?

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by raybies

I have had a similar experience which kind of frightened me. During a bad time in my life, I had a couple of people approach me, one claimed she was psychic, and said she needed to talk to me privately about my life and the many directions I have chosen. She said she was sent to me to let me know exactly which path I should be on.

This was in the middle of a shopping mall, while I was in a store, wandering aimlessly, just looking around in a housewears department.

She told me a few things about myself that nobody else would know! I was stunned!

I lived in a state at the time that has a high incidence of identity fraud, so being upset at what she told me, I called the police and told them to check this woman out since she gave me her phone number and name, to contact her.

I moved out of the state about 6 months later, and I never heard a word back from the police about this woman!

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Yes, its true because im the the brother of anu, they call me ano.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
That's an amazing account Ray, whether truth or not, and if it really did happen then I think its quite brave to share it with people here, knowing how quickly some people can bite as it were.

Personally speaking, it's always hard for me to believe or disbelieve on things like this as obviously there is only the original posters word on the matter, but I do have to say wouldn't it be great if it was true, and that there is something more than our day to day existance than that the majority of people have come to accept.

Great material for a film I guess too.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by alternatereality1985
That's an amazing account Ray, whether truth or not, and if it really did happen then I think its quite brave to share it with people here, knowing how quickly some people can bite as it were.

Personally speaking, it's always hard for me to believe or disbelieve on things like this as obviously there is only the original posters word on the matter, but I do have to say wouldn't it be great if it was true, and that there is something more than our day to day existance than that the majority of people have come to accept.

Great material for a film I guess too.

Thanks for your support. Obviously you realise how hard it is to tell people about something like this. Looking at a couple of the replys i realise it was probably a waste of time even bothering to post it. Ive had the same problem for years whenever ive tried to talk to people about it. People are too skeptical. Ive read a few threads on here and i can see that theres a bit of a clique going on. If what they read doesnt agree with them they take the p**s. Never mind, i know what happened was true, and they will forever be wondering if its true or not. You wont hear from me again. Not worth the effort.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   
so you were jobless, and couldnt get a new job, so you were financial also on a low right?
Why then 'try' to get a 3rd child? Isnt that just bad timing?

About the story, it's very weird. If i were you i really would know who 'they' were, maybe i tried to force her to tell it. It's scary to know that you dont have privacy and that your deepest secrets are known by unknown people.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Raybies - I for one believe you. I've had enough strange things happen to know that anything is possible. You're welcome to read my story If you like. ( In my signature you'll find the link) I posted it in search for others who may or may not be connected to what's happening/happened to me.

I would be really happy if you read it and U2U'd me if you feel we may have something to talk about.

Love and light
IAmD1

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAmD1
Raybies - I for one believe you. I've had enough strange things happen to know that anything is possible. You're welcome to read my story If you like. ( In my signature you'll find the link) I posted it in search for others who may or may not be connected to what's happening/happened to me.

I would be really happy if you read it and U2U'd me if you feel we may have something to talk about.

Love and light
IAmD1

Hi
i have sent you mail. could you let me know if you have recieved it?

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I've received it and replied

second line

new topics

top topics

join