It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Symphony of Lies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
What is the difference between a hoax and the truth, simple question right?

Not really, because what people want to believe and what the real truth is are completely different.

What does this tell the future generations? It's OK to lie.

How many lies does it take for people to understand someone is lying? One , two, maybe Three or more.

Here on ATS if you purposely lie, Hoax, or try to miss lead deliberately you get the” Ban Hammer”, so why is it when a politician lies its ok?

This is NOT a Republican or Democrat/Partisan problem it is a problem regarding lies and what people want to believe.

Santa is real, so is the Tooth-Fairy and Easter Bunny if you don’t believe me, just asked me.

So when does the American public or people of the world start using the "Ban Hammer"?

Nancy Pelosi...."500 million American's lose their jobs" There are not even 500 million American's in American. lol.

More vids to follow

[edit on 28-2-2009 by Realtruth]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
A few more Video's to think about.

Again not a Republican or Democrat thing, only about the truth.

[edit on 28-2-2009 by Realtruth]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Most of these videos are twisting the truth, if you actually took the time to do your own research, you would know. Rather than relying on what some biased youtuber shows by representing their view in these videos.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by helloblaine
Most of these videos are twisting the truth, if you actually took the time to do your own research, you would know. Rather than relying on what some biased youtuber shows by representing their view in these videos.

Now your getting the picture.

Most people see their leaders lie, so it's OK to twist the truth.

Research done, point proven.

Where does it end?

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

99% of the politicians lie on a frequent basis and the pathetic thing is that most people are complacent about everything that does not directly affect them. "It's not my bussiness, let the government worry about it", is the typical response.

Except now things have gotten way out of control. Skyscrapers crashing down, politicians refusing an unbiased and reasonably thorough investigation for 9-11, all kinds of wacky explanations given for justifying foreign invasions, a total financial meltdown on a global scale with no clear explanations given, democrats refusing/ignoring pleas to impeach the bush administration despite lots of suspicious evidence, the UN being quite indifferent to israeli aggression, aggressive threats made towards iran based on non-existant claims of a nuclear arsenal, etc....

Off course I could go on and on with many examples but what shocks me the most is that people still rely on mainstream media for their news despite their awful track record. Why do conspiracy sites not get more attention? I think people need to wake up and demand positive actions from every leader otherwise they will have to deal with massive unrest sooner or later, and it won't be limited to the usa either!

new topics

top topics

join