It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

big bang never happen!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by griffinrl

You are still saying dust particle's..trillion of years after the big bang somehow.
rubbed together from gravity...and poof life soon came after it made the planet whole.

So yes in a lay mans way of saying it..
You are rubbing to spec's of dust to make a duck.

it won't happen no matter how long or how much you rub dust particles.

The big bang that made the particle's YES it made them....
Was hot...
Yes the dust showed up trillion of trillions years later....
Still does not change the fact... dust will not make a duck...
and life does not exist in a vacuum of space. if so there would be space germs

a life would need other miens of being brought into existence.
Not time and a sterilized universe.

and show me proof your dust particle's form from gravity pulling them together..then poof a duck show's up.
Has it ever happen in known science or history of mankind?
Nope..
dust is dust..not life

[edit on 27-2-2009 by TheAmused]

[edit on 27-2-2009 by TheAmused]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by noobfun

noob...a cool theory I heard on one of the cable science channels is that it's possible that gravity "seeps" through from another dimension. We only experience a small part of the gravitational force due to it's actually generated in an adjoining dimension. That's why it's effects aren't as strong as the other basic forces. That'll get ya thinking

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

Another straw man tactic:

You are still saying dust particle's..trillion of years after the big bang somehow.
rubbed together from gravity...and poof life soon came after it made the planet whole.

So yes in a lay mans way of saying it..
You are rubbing to spec's of dust to make a duck.

You take it upon yourself to tell me what I said? How about you just ask questions and answer them yourself and you'll get the results you choose? Wouldn't that be easier?

and show me proof your dust particle's form from gravity pulling them together

noob you want to handle this comment?

Amused...it's obvious that your idea of "debate" is seriously flawed. I enjoy knocking heads with anyone but not the same old tired, worn out crap. There are plenty of threads addressing the subject you obviously know so much more about than the rest of us. You should join one of those and show 'em how smart you are

Or better yet just line the straw boys up and I'll knock 'em down.....

Has it ever happen in known science or history of mankind?
Nope..
dust is dust..not life

By the way....didn't god state in the bible that he created man from the DUST of the earth?

Genesis 2:7. Yeah try again.

[edit on 27-2-2009 by griffinrl]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Hello there. Before you begin a debate, you must first have a basic understanding of what you are debating. There is absolutely nothing wrong with not knowing something as long as you have a desire to learn. Had your post asked the members to explain the Big Bang theory to you I am sure they would have been more than happy to. It is very obvious by your post and presentation that you do not grasp the theory fully. Previous posters have tried to steer you in the right direction however you either do not understand or have blatantly ignored them. I will highly simplify some information for you. In the beginning there was nothing not even matter. A Big Bang occurred spewing matter out from it's point of origin (not planets or solar systems). Over very long periods of time this matter clumped together forming, planets, stars and every other object in our universe. These clumped together by gravity to form solar systems. Chemical reactions occurred on this planet forming the very basic building blocks of life which gradually evolved into cells as we know them (life).

Evolution: Carl Sagan Style

Google Video Link

Just so you know, HEAT is often a catalyst for a chemical reaction.

Something you should see,

See all of the life around those vents? The temperature of the water spewing from those vents can be upwards of 400 degrees C, that is 752 degrees F!! They are very much alive are they not ??????????

Originally posted by TheAmused
reply to post by griffinrl

show me proof your dust particle's form from gravity pulling them together.

Why yes. Gravity and other forces. Here is an Earthly example for you in common drinking tea....

Yes the dust showed up trillion of trillions years later....
Still does not change the fact... dust will not make a duck...
and life does not exist in a vacuum of space. if so there would be space germs

Life as we know it so far requires some form of matter and such chemical reactions that happen as a result of matter. As far as life traveling through space on matter in a vacuum.......

Google Video Link

With all that said, I agree with you. I suspect that the Big Bang did not occur or perhaps not like what the current theory dictates. I liken the Big Bang to the old theory that the earth was flat. Now google the Big Bang for a basic understanding of the theory and why many fiercely defend it while others are starting to question it. Shelve your Sterilization application. Then we will have something to discuss friend.

Cheers!!!

~Hyp

[edit on 27-2-2009 by HypnoAsp]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by griffinrl
reply to post by noobfun

noob...a cool theory I heard on one of the cable science channels is that it's possible that gravity "seeps" through from another dimension. We only experience a small part of the gravitational force due to it's actually generated in an adjoining dimension. That's why it's effects aren't as strong as the other basic forces. That'll get ya thinking

yeah i think that came as part of the M-theory for string

but the way i heard it its generated here adn seeps through the racks into otehr dimensions

thats why particle accelerators are looking for mising energy in collissions, the missing energy will be the gravitons sneaking off

yeah gravitys pretty weak bless it a few mm of stone molecules held togetehr with the strong force, is enough to stop the whole of the earths gravity field ..that wierd when its gravity that make hydrogen collapse in sufficeint density to create nuclear fussion

ok im going to sum up thi whole debate right right here in picture equivalents

lets compare creation stories, science V's the bible

face it even our creation stories better and we have to base ours on evidence and facts

[edit on 27/2/09 by noobfun]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

You're wasting your time mate. You are trying to convince "so called" (or perhaps that should be "self labelled") educated people that they have a bit of an issue reconciling how life magically appeared from nothing. These are the same people that claim to require enormous amounts of proof before they will accept anything in all but one circumstance. THIS is that one circumstance. Good luck with the re-education process.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but you have a poor idea of Cosmology. When the Big Bang happened there was nothing here to sterilize. There was no space, time, there weren't even atoms yet. After a while, atoms began to form from elementary particles--electrons, protons, neutrons. After billions of years, stars and planets formed. Our planet was incredibly hot at first, but as it cooled down, various elements combined, formed compounds, including the first building blocks of life: organic compounds. In experiments, scientists have been able to produce organic compounds from inorganic matter. In other words, life from lifelessness.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by speaker

Is that wisdom all you have to add to the thread? I noticed that besides insulting educated people nothing else was provided. Some people are "self" educated and others go to accredited insitutions. Physics is testable and verifiable. That's where the logic for those who don't trust "educated" people breaks down. It's hard to test a fairy tale.

Thanks for your contribution.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by speaker

It's not magic--it's chemistry. Scientists--including Carl Sagan--have been able to take inorganic molecules, subject them to similar conditions as found in Earth's primordial seas (warmth, energy, etc.) and produce organic molecules, which are the building blocks of life.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Nobody knows how any life what so ever occured anywhere because we were not there nor do we have the knowledge or the capabilities to make any theory into factual information hense the word 'theory'.

Seriously think about it for a moment. How the hell can a big bang happen when there was no light or no darkness, no matter or no heat, not anything ? So the big bang theory happened when a whole lot of nothing collided with a whole lot of nothing ? These theories are nothing but theories. Anybodies guess is almost as good as any.

Some people believe a creator created creation. Who the hell created the creator and the creator before that creator.. How can a creator just always somehow exist ? I once heard a very common theory that states that for every creation there is a creator but that really doesnt make sense when you look at the infinite picture does it..

I'm not against theories but I am againt people limiting themselves to a theory.

/end rant.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I look at all of this in a weird light i know..

But To me the universe is like Our very own human conception.

Before conception to us as people there is nothing..we have no idea if there is or is not anything.
It's not til after conception do we even start to grasp what's going on.

For all we know planet's rock's ect.. are cancer like crap in the universe....
If it was not always here ..I speak of matter...Planets and us are a infections.. bacteria on a piece of breed basically.

But to think everything exploded with such force it made ever star and spec of dust over time...
But the shear heat It would have put off would have sterilized the entire universe..Nothing would or could never create life form's...because of sterilization from the creation of the universe.

Yes heat sometimes speeds up germ's bacteria .....
But in a place where no germ or bacteria ect... has every existed or been created...Because of the heat of the big bang....
Simply can not come into existence.

Ok say you burn the earth till black SUN EXPLODED...and afterwards earth explosed
all life even bone's evaporated...
All life as what we describe and science is gone.
our dna our animal dna ,plant dna ect. ect..even our cold and virus germs that kill us...
They are never to be seen in the universe again.
Because it has been STERILIZED...
Human will not appear on another planet..our germ's will not show up on another planet.
Because heat has killed what we call life and all known life we know of in the universe.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   

reply to post by noobfun

I'll say this, the OP is absolutely right, and way more convincing than you.

If there is no living matter because of sterilization, where did the living matter come from? Show me some sources, or elaborate on your views of Abiogenesis.

You're so well educated by a "higher learning institution" that you put your faith on what you watch on TV?

Gimme a break.

Show us your education, not your attitude.

[edit on 4-3-2009 by B.A.C.]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Oh my attitude is part of it sweetie. If you don't like it don't read my posts.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Oh my attitude is part of it sweetie. If you don't like it don't read my posts.

You know I can't resist reading your posts

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by B.A.C.

I'm quite flattered.

You're a sport! Not to mention my point count has gone waaaaay up in the past week or so. So thank you again.

(P.S. - I really don't have any animosity towards you or anyone else but I do love to argue)

[edit on 5-3-2009 by griffinrl]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join