It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello! Newbie and addicted!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Hello all! I have been using this site for a while for information on pretty much anything paranormal. I finally decided to join and every day I am on all night long. There is so much interesting information on here and I love it! I went to the bookstore and they didnt have but 3 books on what I was looking for and I knew I should have stayed home on here! I am interested in ufos, aliens, ghosts, astral projection, intuition, psychic abilities and well pretty much anything out of the norm. I have always been into this type of stuff since I was very little. I have learned a lot on here about my interests in just a few days and I must say thanks guys!

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Watch End game, on the media portal.

Then research Illuminati, NWO etc.

Then research 2012.

Then Annunaki.

Etc.

Then eventually you'll either go coocoo like I did along time ago, or you'll just get bored with it all, like me, and become a mid-way debunker.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Revolution-2012

Wow thanks for the info. Yeah I have been reading a lot about these things and my roommate is starting to think Im losing it..hehe. If the media portal is video I am unable to view due to lack of sound on my laptop.
I will read as much as I can on those topics thanks. I am most interested in 2012 and the Illuminati since I have been hearing and reading a lot on different boards about them.

Also I dont think I can be any more crazy than I am already certified to be

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

I would also recommend researching Zeitgeist and Bilderberger Group.

Welcome to the community! Make yourself heard!

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Tentickles

Thanks.. Those are two things I havent heard of...mmmm Will have to check them out.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Welcome!

Go with what our fellow members have suggested and i am sure will find plenty more of interesting info herein!

Have fun and a critical mind

GEORGE

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   

if you want , i could throw on thread a ufo comp that is best ive seen

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by branty

if you want , i could throw on thread a ufo comp that is best ive seen

Ok

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I too am new to this site, been reading it for a while and finally decided to join, its comforting to know that there are other ppl out there who will not accept everything for face value, that are not content to just blend into the masses of "sheep", good to not feel crazy anymore. Also very cool that I have come across zero idiots here, everyone is welcoming and willing to help!

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Hi and welcome to ATS.

You are correct that ATS is an addiction. I do consider it a good addiction as you can learn many things that you won't see discussed often in real life.

Enjoy.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
I went to the bookstore and they didnt have but 3 books on what I was looking for

have you read our book?

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
If you consider that you'll probably stop watching as much main-stream "news" and spend less time wasting your time with trivial, material, or shallow things; I think you're actually going to come out ahead (time-wise) after getting into this flow. I think of all the addictions in the world, "denying ignorance" is the most healthy thing you can do. Remember, stay a critical-thinker, as there are some thread without merit. Do not get in over your head on anything, as some of the organizations we "out" are quite dangerous and unwilling to give up their power. And, foremost, stay cool, don't get emotional, that leads to rash, fearful, and reckless posts and you will be banned or blocked in short measure.

Welcome to the fray!

O-315

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
I went to the bookstore and they didnt have but 3 books on what I was looking for

have you read our book?

I did see this while I was at one of the stores. I did wind up getting "Alien Agenda" by Jim Marrs. I will have to check this out though. It was interesting when I looked at it. Thanks!

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

Cheers!

top topics

join