It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is THIS possible? (graphic for some)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Now, this honestly doesn't look like a photoshop..... and I really don't know how this would work.

The esophagus would have to be interlinked to each others throats, and the lungs would have to be connected as well. Or would they?

Also, which brain controls the nervous system? I'd expect there to be two spines linking into the main spine.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Honey, this is as real as it gets. These girls are famous. They have had TV specials and websites dedicated to them. They're all grown up now, 18 I think.

Why do you think this is graphic for some? They are just siamese twins. Big deal.

They are also a very big inspiration for a lot of people. If these girls can "do it", anyone can. They have overcame a lot in their lives.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by uplander

Well, more specifically how does the neurological and physical system work.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
If I remember the show correctly they each have control over 1/2 of the body. I do not remember how much of their spine and organs were shared; I do not even reall if they have publically released that.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Oh it's more than possible friend! I saw a special on them on TLC. They share some organs and also have separate ones. They seem like very sweet girls btw.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

There's some information on them on wikipedia.

Plus I found some stuff on youtube, but I'm work so I can't post it here.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
My mind immediately went to the gutter with this one.

They look like a nice person
Is that correct wording?

link   
Why would they keep someone like that alive? It's practically cruel...I mean, that's a physical deformation that is just...I don't even know how to describe.

link   
reply to post by mf_luder

Wow, that answers my question.........

That is very interesting......

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by xxpigxx

well they have two different personalities so I would consider them two different people.

[edit on 26-2-2009 by Wethesheeple]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
its real. go to youtube and look for them on the TELL LIE VISION channel called "TLC" or "televisions learning channel".

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zephyr-Chills
Why would they keep someone like that alive?

Are you advocating the Nazi use of killing people who are disabled or not the "norm"?

By the way it's not "someone" but two distinct consciousness or minds personalities, sharing a body.

Who is keeping them Alive? they seem to be doing fine no wires plugged in or dependant on anything anyhow, just some extra visits to the doctor like people with IBS or diabetes.

It's practically cruel

Yep that describes your wording perfectly.

...I mean, that's a physical deformation that is just

From the norm, just like some people are blind, so the whole world is meant to be the same?

...I don't even know how to describe.

Obviously not.

Elf.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Oh My God!!!

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Errrrrrrr...... Yeah?

Emmmmmmm, more simply put, very weird, however very touching.

I believe that they are a inspiration for the WORLD, when ever you think you have it rough, you don't even know.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
OH wow! questions galore, like what happens if one were to get a fatal head wound? or how bad would it suck to have someones head that close and snoring or a head cold? or 1 likes hot and spicy food and one dosnt.
They talk about being moms later on in life,...Will they be married? to 1 guy or 2? would they live with both guys? and if they had kids and got divorced how would they decide ownership of the kids? and 1000's of other questions. That would make for 1 or 2 interesting and difficult lives.
I wish them all the best.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TAWonATS

Read the wikipedia link.

If one we're to receive a fatal head wound, than the other would be forced to lug around dead weight that would eventually perish, resulting in rhigomordus and rotting of that side of the body, and eventual death for both.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
They should marry another set of conjoined twins.... if they ever want to venture down that road.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

I wonder who shares what sensation of that.

XD

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by TAWonATS

In the case of conjoined twins, if the point where they are conjoined is to difficult, or in the case of the girls above, impossible to separate, if one dies, they both die.

The most famous set of conjoined twins, Chang and Eng Bunker, were linked by their liver. When Chang died, Eng follower a few hours later, mostly because of his body trying to support his brothers dead body.

In the case of the above girls, one of them controls part of the body, and the other controls the rest. If one dies... the other will follow shortly.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
This is caused by genetic defects, which are the result of experiments of the not so freindly alien kind. Re circa 100k years ago ++++++++

genes are present or not in hereditory succession.

They seem pretty happy , _javascript:icon('
')

If they knew the truth and why it is so, maybe they would note so happy...
_javascript:icon('
')

top topics

<<   2 >>

join