It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's and ball lightning

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 11:58 AM
link   
For centuries unexplained lights have appeared in the night sky with no suitable theory though many have been advanced. A New Zealander is claiming he was the first to successfully explain the mystery lights commonly called "UFOs" with a unified theory. These are the hard-to-explain UFO cases. Author and researcher Peter Coleman has revealed the real science behind these unexplained UFO fireballs.

His unified theory not only explains these UFO chariots of fire but in one sweeping theory ball lightning, the Tunguska "meteor", the Kaikoura UFOs, the Australian Min mins, the will o' the wisp and several other events are accounted for. Not content with theory he has actually created the fireballs in the laboratory and published the results in a 1999 Spring issue of EOS Transactions a publication of the American Geological Union.

www.meta-religion.com...

Do you guys believe any of this to be true?

Mr. M

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I believe that ball lightning is responsible for SOME UFO sightings, but it certainly doesn't apply to the Tunguska blast, or the majority of UFO sightings....

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Ball Lightning is definitely a sound theory but it's extremely rare as well. I would say 25% or a bit more of all UFO sightings is caused by this phenomenon. I definitely disagree with the theory that it was the cause of the Tunguska Incident.

join