It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paranormal Police Detectives Real or Fake?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I was curious to peoples opinion about this...

I was asked by a friend of my mother to help her figure out what happened to a woman and her boyfriend. After meditating, going to the place they were last seen, using devining rods, etc... I came up with a partial name and initials.

This was over a year ago.

The other day my mother called me and told me the police found one of there suspects (the info never released) that they did not tell the parents about. He was found murdered.

So was this blind luck? Or a supernatural event?

I know police detectives employ people to supernaturally find out what happened, but are they real or fake???

What is your opinion?

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Bushi

Well, if you look into most psychics claims of assisting police in missing persons or murder investigations, they mainly consist of two actions:

1) The 'psychic' will do as you did, take it upon themselves to go to the site of the incident/consult their spirit guide etc.

2) The 'psychic' will then take whatever information they think that they have gathered, and deliver it to the police somehow, be it by post or by telephone.

Hey presto! You have now assisted the police in their enquiries! You may now claim to the world on your website or on TV that you have assisted the police on case 'x', preferably choose one that had a positive outcome, it looks a lot better.

Alternatively, you can pick cases which you think will never be solved and give outlandish claims as to what happened (copyright Sylvia Browne, circa Shawn Hornbeck case)

I do not believe in any of my research into the mythology of 'psychics' that there has been a single incident of a Police Officer acknowledging a 'psychic' for the positive information they have supplied.

Think about it, if one person claiming these powers could actually do this, the police would approach them every time and solve the case immediately, job done!

When this starts happening, maybe I will believe in psychics!

new topics

join