It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dave Rabbit Goes Wild – ATS Media Is Awesome!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4f758ea6743f.jpg[/atsimg]

Video Rabbit Zone - VRZ 01 - Lochinvar: Click To See It Now

Well, if you haven’t had a chance yet or have somehow missed the video graphic at the top of the Home Page, may I suggest that you go NOW to the new Media Page that Skeptic Overlord has painstakingly created for the benefit and enjoyment of not only the thousands of devoted AboveTopSecret.Com fans worldwide, but the thousands of visitors who grace our pages on a daily basis. This is truly going to be an innovation that will be looked on one day as the FUTURE of entertainment programming. Bill Gates said one time that he envisioned in the next few years a time when all of our News, all of our Entertainment will be through the world wide web and that Mainstream Media will be as outdated as, if you will excuse the expression, Rabbit Ears.

The thing I love about it is how it now changes the way AboveTopSecret.Com communicates with fellow members and those that grace our home. Have an opinion about a thread? Do A Video. Want to state your position about a certain topic? DO A VIDEO. Want to put up something Off Topic which is not related to the general subject matter? Do A Video.

With how inexpensive Webcams are now, it is a pretty simple and painless project. What has been the most fun for me, after my partner Johnny Anonymous beat me over the head with a 2 X 4 and dragged me kicking and screaming from my old Analog days, is being able to connect with the new Skype software that allows two people that have Webcams or some other type of video camera, to actually see each other while they are talking. Now what you have to understand, is that over the 18 months that Johnny and I did the first edition of the ATS MIX Shows, we never physically saw each other.... and could only imagine what each of us was doing, the facial expressions that we were making as we did over 100 Shows & Interviews. With the ever changing technology that is rapidly coming into play, there are absolutely endless possibilities that, over the next 5 years or so, are going to be something unbelievable.

Again, with a lot of help from my friend and partner, Johnny Anonymous, my first attempt, Video Rabbit Zone - VRZ 01 - Lochinvar, gave me a tremendous insight into this new technology and the abundant possibilities it presents. Remember this moment in AboveTopSecret.Com history. Open your mind, expand your horizons and let the world not only Hear You and your opinions, but See You as well.

Have fun with it. I’m having a blast. And hey.... if Dave Rabbit can do it..... YOU CAN!

Dave

[edit on 2/26/2009 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Dave Rabbit

Should we flag this motha?

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
reply to post by Dave Rabbit

Should we flag this motha?

Yeah, give em a flag.

And feed your avatar..... Lookin a little thin.
Would a ham sandwich hurt once in a while?

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Bout eff'n time, I'm bored with jerk-tube, now maybe we can finally get user vids from the user, unedited.

Peace.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Dave you did it again, thought I briefed you on taking your glasses off or else they will know you are using the teleprompter we gave you for your b day.

Hell Semper even hooked it up to the projection screen, so Johnny could use it as well.

What are we going to do with you guys...

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I like it so far...

Not bad.

[edit on 2-3-2009 by Frankidealist35]

new topics

top topics

join