It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens have superpowers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Hello

Aliens with the technology to travel here would also indeed have chips in their brains and information contact lens. Like a wireless internet connection , but way more advanced, implanted in your brain.

Contact lenses with circuits, lights a possible platform for superhuman vision. Very intriguing.

looking through a completed lens, you would see what the display is generating superimposed on the world outside," said Babak Parviz, a UW assistant professor of electrical engineering. "This is a very small step toward that goal, but I think it's extremely promising.

Oh i agree. Heres a little more info.

here are many possible uses for virtual displays. Drivers or pilots could see a vehicle's speed projected onto the windshield. Video-game companies could use the contact lenses to completely immerse players in a virtual world without restricting their range of motion. And for communications, people on the go could surf the Internet on a midair virtual display screen that only they would be able to see.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/69325bfb77ac.png[/atsimg]

Source: uwnews.washington.edu...

This is just an example but there's endless possibilities in this field of science.
Seems to me the bionic contact lens would be the first step into integrating computers in to human anatomy.

Makes me exited to know this is under development , but i am sure it would only be used for the government secret missions and MJ12 at first.. and then maybe one day this lens will be open to the public.

What else do you think we could do with this new kind of technology ?
Maybe Aliens have had this for years, and can speak telepathically because they have chips in their heads.

nasacarl

[edit on 26-2-2009 by nasacarl]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
maybe this post should be in like , bts
hehe

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by nasacarlWhat else do you think we could do with this new kind of technology ?
Maybe Aliens have had this for years, and can speak telepathically because they have chips in their heads.

No thank you! I won't give them the ability to control me better. Besides, humans are very capable of such feats and more if they can just get free from technology addiction and materialism.

[edit on 26-2-2009 by ahnggk]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   
oh man that contact lense thing is something i've imagined for years.. finally someone's doing it..

imaigine bluetooth jewelry.. like rings or bracelets.. that would monitor the movement of your hands through the air.. enabling you to interact with your private display?

the only thing that would be a real inventive hurdle would be ... how do you get your face into an image like a camera with this setup so that people can see you talking to them like a webcam?
maybe an avatar of your face indistinguishable from the real one could be puppeteered flawlessly by data taken from a tiny camera on a headband facing downward looking down your face.. i guess would be the "mobile" version

just imagine that though.. sitting in a virtual ghost-like room with other people .. having a business meeting.. but you're sitting in a park somewhere on a warm breezy day. someone else is on a skyscraper rooftop .. someone else is walking their dog.. someone else is ... (unbeknownst to the rest) in the bathroom.

yeah about the telepathy.. it's completely possible.. through like.. bluetooth or something in a different wavelength..
and evolved to a nanoscale.. probably using some sort of crystal lattice intertwined into the neurons.. as in .. the quartz crystals we use to transmit and recieve radio

it would be radio actually..

hell maybe we already have the capacity for that in our junk DNA and that just needs to be unlocked somehow.

although i bet the process that takes place immediately following your "unlocking" might be painful or strange... to say the least..
something like... Morgellons perhapse? hmmmmmm

cool thread.. no not for BTS.. ATS.
//whispers // (because it's got aliens and morgellons in it)

-

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ahnggk

Originally posted by nasacarlWhat else do you think we could do with this new kind of technology ?

No thank you! I won't give them the ability to control me better. Besides, humans are very capable of such feats and more if they can just get free from technology addiction and materialism.

[edit on 26-2-2009 by ahnggk]

No what i meant was you would have to have a similar chip for them to speak to you telepathically , unless some have naturally evolved to be able to do it.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   

yeah about the telepathy.. it's completely possible.. through like.. bluetooth or something in a different wavelength.. and evolved to a nanoscale.. probably using some sort of crystal lattice intertwined into the neurons.. as in .. the quartz crystals we use to transmit and recieve radio

Yeah exactly maybe one day we will invent something similar , so its higly possible some race of alien does use this , maybe to communicate better with other races? There is already that guy who can move a mouse curser just with his brain power , connected through small implants in the brain. Still a while to go but its going to happen one day

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by nasacarl

right .. then there's that guy who was blind but they hooked up these glasses that had tiny cameras on them .. and they plugged into a processor then into the area of his brain where you process sight.. in the rear..

and now he can see.

they started at a resolution of liek 9x9 squares monochrome..

and tey've been raising the resolution level ever since..

eventually you could have HD or higher plugged in..
and change the opacity level of your image mixed with regular sight. .ro infrared or UV.. or whatever wavelength you wanted to see in .. and however you wanted to view those wavelengths.. changing the hue theyappear to you as.

so you could have this display of data overlayed in your mind.. not even needing the contact lense.

but i think having the lense would be nicer because you could just take it off and its done.. like turning off yoru cell phone.

but that guy could play HD video games in his head i bet.. just plug in a PS2 video cable in.

-

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   

No what i meant was you would have to have a similar chip for them to speak to you telepathically , unless some have naturally evolved to be able to do it.

So...would that mean people who believe are in contact with an alien being was born with this chip or sometime in their life abducted?

And its not possible for a human to actually open their mind that much to be able to do that themselves?

Because one thing Ive thought is that certain people are just 'thinking/imagining' something that is a vibration they are familiar with and then they just link up with them and kinda teach them into using telepathy by firing them with tests and seeing the outcome of the results.

I believe in many guides/helpers/teachers.I have had one inside my head in the past 2 weeks that is stronger and clearer and I said to him/her/it or a sycronization of one how does telepathy work and they answered

I am in your aura and your in mine,theres total honesty/peace with us both,you have to be totally relaxed and not to think about it to much,,,which that made me giggle,,not to think about telepathy,,but,,,I did for like a split second and couldnt hear anything apart from my own thought.

I have been using this for a very long time and its only the past 2 weeks that it seems my voices have been cut to the one.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Alienmindflare

I'm sure there are people out there who can really use telepathy , and those people if intended could probably speak to aliens , no doubt.
I'm just saying , than perhaps in the future people who cannot do it well enough (or at all) may be able to have a chip implanted for them to use telepathy.

Maybe there's something in our brain that can receive telepathic communication naturally (like all people say who have had contact) , but to be able to talk it and communicate with another telepathic person might require a chip if they were NOT born with the gift.

Future way to talk to other races of aliens or even just our society.. i call it:
"international galaxy chip of telepathy"

-ncl

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by nasacarl

reply to post by Alienmindflare

I'm sure there are people out there who can really use telepathy , and those people if intended could probably speak to aliens , no doubt.
I'm just saying , than perhaps in the future people who cannot do it well enough (or at all) may be able to have a chip implanted for them to use telepathy.

Maybe there's something in our brain that can receive telepathic communication naturally (like all people say who have had contact) , but to be able to talk it and communicate with another telepathic person might require a chip if they were NOT born with the gift.

Future way to talk to other races of aliens or even just our society.. i call it:
"international galaxy chip of telepathy"

-ncl

Ahh right sorry Im not a good reader at the best of times,didnt quite read it properly.I think it would only be a matter of time before Japanese/Chinese invent such a chip,but I see telepathy as part of our evolution so I do think also a matter of time people will be opening up to this naturally.

There are always doors to open in our brains and to me everyone does hear voices,their just on their own thought vibration and needs to be fine tuned into a different vibration.The first thing that helps is to actually believe in receiving messages through voices in the mind,which in itself still sounds 'crazy insane' to alot.But we cant all be the same and its only a matter of time before people start thinking differently.

lol @ ''international galaxy chip of telepathy"

Of course it will only be available to the rich,,as this planet is so money orientated,the makers want the money.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   
well ther eIS the "neurophone. a device that allows you to recieve auditory information without anything audible being present in the air around you..

en.wikipedia.org...

In 1958, at the age of fourteen, while living in Bellaire, Texas, Flanagan invented the Neurophone [2]

, an electronic nervous system exitation device that transmits sound through the skin directly to the brain, for which he received U.S. patent no.3,393,279[3]

in 1968. The invention earned him a profile in Life magazine, which called him a "unique, mature and inquisitive scientist"[4]

. In 1968 the invention was further improved by the development of a means of simplifying speech waveforms, for which he received U.S. patent no.3,647,970[5]

, which allowed the device to produce clear sound at lower power levels. Flanagan has continued to develop the neurophone and it is currently being sold as an aid to speed learning.

then there's this ..
www.lems.brown.edu...
this is the thing i was talking abotu in my above post.. the eye-chip.
very cool... like i said it could be used with ANY source of visual input..
even an ultra high def dvd player or a video game system .. computer.. hell.. even the visuals for a robotic warrior in a robot war.. or a "predator" areal drone..

and you don't have to be blind to have on of these.. you could simply lower or rasie the opacity (see through-ness) of the image over your natural sight..

again.. i don't think this sort of technology in it's purest form will be somethign as clumsy and archaic as a silicon chip..
it will be something that more dynamically and artistically .. forms itself perfectly into the human system..

possibly there are places for that already existing in us like the ventricle cavity system in our brains..
such a unique shape for a cavity to take.. almost as if there SHOULD be an organ there..

it's almost as though somehow the genetic code to grow that has been "switched off" and possibly hidden in our "junk" dna (such a joke title) ...
if we could switch that on.. and grow that organ within the cavity.. imagine what it could do??

-

[edit on 3-3-2009 by prevenge]

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by nasacarl

That's my point. I think every living creature with the higher brain function possesses some level of telepathy. The ability isn't limited to humans, animals have it too.

I could almost say that more evolved aliens could do it easily without technology, unless they have been genetically modified, mutated or mentally conditioned to have that ability muted or disabled.

Even though I'm intimate with technology due to my expertise, I'm not a protagonist of such. I think over-reliance on technology is de-evolving humanity mentally, physically, and spiritually. Of course we're not starting to look like monkeys, more like pretty monkeys.

[edit on 3-3-2009 by ahnggk]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Well .. NVIDIA just released a 3d Glasses - 3d Card combination video card.
The glasses are state of the art technology , but only works with LCD's with 120+ refresh rate (and currently there is only 2 on the market)

It's just the first step , the future is now.

top topics

join