It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beating the NWO at their own game... A new approach?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Beating the NWO

Most of us a sure there is a NWO, or a group similar to such, or that we just plain hate our government.

So, I had this idea pop into my head, its like a poker game, but they hold all the cards. Why can't we beat them at their own game? They cheat, we can cheat to?

Istead of caring about rights and such, shouldn't we JOIN the NWO and mock our rights right out?

Can't we play 'their game'?

Brainstorm your ideas, I want to hear more ideas on how we can 'cheat'. Not just our plan of equal political democracy, but more like pro-NWO so we can bring more attention to it?

I can see myself doing outrageous things, completely legal, but completly super liberal and pro-NWO that just mocks them and forces people to wake up.

Now we are using scary facts, but can't we use humor? I want to hear ideas....

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
LOL I have seen a couple of blogs like this, where people very mockingly post about being pro-population control, and posting words of Rothschilds and stuff... and honestly, I found a lot of humour in one guy's site.
He sounded like he was 'right there' with the NWO guys... kind of a 'white power'-type pride in being all for them to take over and thin the herd..
.. As well as posting news articles that would show new bills, acts that would bring the NWO that much closer to power....

He was so pathetic in support of the NWO that it was just hilarious, and you knew he was mocking them.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by truth_seeker3

I believe the best approach to beat the NWO is to shove private solutions down those people's throats. For example Freetalk Live, an online radio show, mentioned that in NH public schools pay $11,500 per student. Private schools pay more like $7,000 per student and do a better job of educating. So at every single chance in local government meetings, you may absolutely publicly humiliate anybody you can in government for not allowing vouchers for example.

Then on a national stage this can be done in the same way by pointing out either state solutions that work better than the federal one or private solutions that work better than the federal one. Make a fool of them at every chance for not accepting a smaller-government solution.

There is nothing that concerns me more than a move toward global governance, and that is why I'm helping out organizations that move against it in the manner I've talked about. Right now DownsizeDC.org does some things in that regard, but there is another up and coming organization named Community Crown that is doing things more directly for the kind of solutions I have mentioned. I'm NOT recruiting for these organizations I'm just saying they represent the type of thing that needs to be done to outsmart the NWO.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
its simple when the # hits the fan,the people will start from the top down and im talking those that tell obama what to say and do, Rothschild the Queen,etc
there not invisible now we all know who they are and they will meet justice

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by truth_seeker3

no, because some of us are progressive and DO support such concepts as a European Superstate, and better still a union of the entire western world and why should we be red listed because we can no longer be distinguished from your "game"

and if you wonder why, come on i mean look how much better the quality of life is in the rest of Europe as a whole compared to the UK. we were STUPID for not taking the euro

new topics

top topics

join