It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is this Queen?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   

I have figured out that the bear stood for Berlin. Their flag has the same bear on it.

The shell could stand for Tel Aviv because that is how it was founded.. on a SHELL Lottery.

But I can't figure out the Queen looking figure. Or could it be a King?

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
A little more detail could help your cause but perhaps the Queen of Sheba(?)
Oh wait- this is the crest of the Pope. In that case we can deduce she probably didn't use rubbers.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moonsouljah
Oh wait- this is the crest of the Pope. In that case we can deduce she probably didn't use rubbers.

Honestly...that came out of nowhere which makes it even more hilarious.
As for the crest I can't tell if its a man or a woman either.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Well the Queen of Great Britain is statusly symbolic and the Flag of the nation is made up of St georges cross, The scottish blue triangles and the diagonal red stripes of the irish or welsh. The Queen is does nothing these times because she is not needed, or is she

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
double post

[edit on 24-2-2009 by kokoro]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   

The upper left-hand section depicts a brown-faced Moor, crown and collar. This element is not rare in European heraldry, and it is very frequent in the Bavarian tradition. It is called "caput ethiopicum" or "Moor of Freising."

Got this info from the following article:

www.zenit.org...

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
the moor's head..

Moor of Freising
The Moor's head is an heraldic charge associated with Freising, Germany. The origins of the Moor's head or caput ethiopicum in Freising is not entirely known. Typically facing to the viewer's left (dexter in heraldic terms), it appeared on the coat of arms of the old principality of Freising as early as 1316. While there are several variations on Moor's heads in heraldry, the one used by Freising and adopted by Benedict XVI is always crowned and collared. Generally, in this form, the lips, crown, and collar are always red, while the face and hair are brown and the eyes, white. If an earring is shown, it is shown gold. Some theories of its original reference include:

Prester John, a legendary (possibly semi-mythical) Christian priest and king whose realm shifted in folklore from India to, eventually, Ethiopia
Balthazar, one of the Magi, by some legends a Moor
Saint Maurice, a Roman-Egyptian martyr popular in Germany as a defender of the Faith and presumed to be a Moor
Saint Zeno, frequently shown as a Moor
Saint Sigismund, often confused historically with Saint Maurice
Saint Corbinian, founder of the Diocese of Freising, mistakenly thought to have been a Moor

Source: wikipedia

[edit on 24-2-2009 by kokoro]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by kokoro

OK

Black Irish?
seriously is this a real crest?
www.thecdr.us...

[edit on 24-2-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moonsouljah

Definitely not; there are not bears in Yemen, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Ethiopia, Somalia, Eritrea or Djibouti. Unless that animal on the crest is some type of cat or a hyena its not Sheba and that looks like a bear to me.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by kokoro

OK

Black Irish?
seriously is this a real crest?
www.thecdr.us...

[edit on 24-2-2009 by SLAYER69]

It is the Coat of arms of Pope Benedict XVI

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
YOu must be kidding! She looks like Sheniqua, the girl who sells me chicken wings over at the Circle K down the street. Hey girl, I knew you said you were a queen!

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Why not ask the Vatican?

That ain't no queen, that's the Moor of Friesling.

The bear, too, symbolizes that diocese, of which Cardinal Ratzinger (now Pope Benedict XVI) was once archbishop.

top topics

join