It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The FEMA camps

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I was watching a programme about World War II on TV today.
www.bbc.co.uk...

In the programme there were scenes depicting similar camps used in the UK, however these camps were used to hold people with enemy nationalities.

Given that there are more immigrants now than there were in the 1940's and the recent reports that Iran now has a nuclear weapons capability (www.channel4.com...) (www.nytimes.com...), needless to mention the reports dating back to 2005 about the Russia and China war games, (www.abovetopsecret.com...), and reports of large deals between these countries and Iran for oil (www.abovetopsecret.com...), it seems more than ever that war is becoming inevitable.

Given that a war of the west vs russia, china, iran and the muslim world would risk internal attacks / spying etc from the minority communties within the western world, is it not only plausible but neccessary to detain these potential enemies as it was in WWII, along with anyone who could be deemed an enemy?

edit to fix link

[edit on 24-2-2009 by rufusthestuntbum]

[edit on 24-2-2009 by rufusthestuntbum]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
You know......that makes a hell of a lot more sense. In the event of war with the east.....how many of those people currently living in the west would still be patriotic toward their homeland not to mention the extremists.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I don't know the figure of the top of my head, but I can't imagine there are many Iranians living in the US. War with China or Russia is just not plausible.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
There were actual interment camps for japanese and German nationals in the US during WWII also. After the war they were allowed back to regular society.

new topics

top topics

join