It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The dream I had the other night..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I've walked on by most of the 2012 theories as total BS, I do not beleive the world will end or explode or whatever in 2012 just for the record.

Anyway the other night I had this dream about a simlar scenario, I dreamed that the world was being 'changed' by both fire & brimstone AND some contagious disease. In this dream I had become the unwilling leader of a small group of survivers who lived constantly on the move, in tents and travelled by horseback.

For some reason there had been a fight between my group and another group we bumped into on the way, and the leader of their group took a woman from my group and told her that she must pay for the wrongs of a man in my group. She would have to walk to Thailand! Now this is when it gets weird, the man from the rival group tells me that if I want to save the world, we should go with her to Thailand and find the 'idol' or something weird like that. He showed us the map of the Europe-Asia contenent and told us how to get to Thailand by land.

How weird is that, and why Thailand? He seemed confident if we followed his map, we could get there by land, he told us it would take many weeks, but if we wanted to stop the 'apocalypse' that is what we must do.

The girl then butted in & yelled 'BUT I DON'T WANT TO DROP DEAD IN THAILAND' & I sadly woke up.

[edit on 24-2-2009 by The Chez]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Well, I am quite shocked at your dream, since I have had a very similar one myself. I am convinced that we will be facing biological warfare. People will become very ill. I have dreams, but could only remember bits and pieces, and disease ridden people always stood out when I thought of these dreams.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Reads like a combination of all the big fears about 2012 and the serie Lost. Do you watch that serie? I mean i'm reading a Sci Fi book at the moment and my dreams are going High tec so yeah. What keeps you busy in the day time will spill out into dreamtime and vice versa (i believe).

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I had a dream that a massive sunspot formed on the sun... revealing that the sun has a singularity at its core.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
hey chez

weird dream, of course..

i will copy it and put it into my thread : dreams about 2012..

i make a list and hope to find the "red line" between all those dreams, cause i found out, that at all places of the world, different people have the same dreams.. really scary.

hope its ok for you ;-)

friendly

Nia

new topics

top topics

join