It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rep. Manzullo Questions Bailout Czar Neel Kashkari

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I think this is very important to view not only from a taxpayer standpoint but from the standpoint od how smug, arrogant and conceited this guy Neel Kashkari is.

We as taxpayers should be ashamed of ourselves first for letting these bailouts go through and second for not demanding a full accounting of every penny of this bail out money.

I for you consider myself not only a republican (well maybe not anymore) as well as a capitalist. But as a capitalist you still need to stand firm on your basic morals and principals. THis is digusting that we the taxpayers would be spening 1.25 billion dolloars to bail this comapny out while the CEO is still being paid a 3 million dollar bonus. Correct me if I am wrong but are bonus's not paid for performance. In this case the CEO's performance was negligent at the least and possibly criminal.

Screw the bailouts let these companies go bankrupt and all those in charge answer to the sharholders and employees.

I have to ad least hand it to Rep. Manzullo for asking the tough questions I only hope he has the balls or the power to follow through with the tough questions and allow it to do some good. In congress they can ask all teh tough questions they want, but I want results, I don't want ear candy.

Just my 2 cents

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
that's how a man without morals looks.

he got pnwd

Now you know how the scum looks like. happy hunting when AIG falls.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Whoever lives in his district had BETTER vote for that man each term he decides to run.

This guy needs to run for president, if it was this guy instead of McCain, the repubs would have won... and that's coming from an Obama supporter!!

GREAT video, S&F!!!!!!!!!!

join