It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truth behind real flying saucers — revealed!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Truth behind real flying saucers — revealed!

www.msnbc.msn.com

Could today's widespread belief that flying saucers are extraterrestrial spaceships be the result of an unintentional, civilian conspiracy? One that created real flying saucers in order to achieve its end?
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit: title to same as source]
Headline: Please use the original story headline from your source.

[edit on 23-2-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I'm not sure of the intent of the story. Why report it, deflection? or attention? Or just prepping for the disclosure that may or may not happen?
I'm interested in your feedback, as I haven't really formed my own opinion on the goal, here.

Maybe there is no goal. Maybe its just news. Maybe not.

www.msnbc.msn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
why did the post it? hmmm...

historian Jack Hagerty and I may have uncovered just that in our latest book,

latest book

Yet another shameless huckster out to swindle peoples pennys by promising THE TRUTH ABOUT ALIENS, or some such nonsense -coast to coast has a new batch every day.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
hey bad man... Interesting article. I don't think the average person knows enough about UFO's/ET's to be able to say... I personally believe in ET's but maybe this was all created by the TPTB to use as a sort of weapon.. Project Blue Beam? Also it has been talked about on ATS a bit but Werner Von Braun (supposedly) mentioned a fake Alien attack in order to build space weapons. Anyway I know my post is kinda everywhere..it's Monday, my Brain isn't working.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Have you ever considered that all these UFO's and aliens are probably just secret experiments on new technology within the government, mega corporations and military?

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Well according to what that article says, its just all an elaborate ruse by the entertainment industry.....

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
There have been reports of flying craft and "star people" for millenia, not to mention that the earliest photos of UFO's are from the late 1800's. Before the Wright Brothers took of in their flying contraption.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Yeah I think this is nothing but a shameless plug for a book. Good find though.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I agree on the plug for a book. For sure.
That throws a lot of discredit into the arena of disclosure, though. No?

And yeah, that wasn't a "halo" around Jesus' head, it was a spaceman bubble. hardy har har.. But, There have been sightings for a long time, I've had 4 separate occasions of viewing "UFO's". Not alien or anything, its a big leap from "unidentified flying object" to "alien craft. I've made 3 reports to NUFORC and was given plausible explanation for all 3. You know, the "swamp gas refracting off of venus" bit. 1 explanation was actually really good...but, the other two . . I'm not totally daft. haha.

I don't know what I think of msnbc, or the author of the book. I know a bit about what the book is said to have in its pages, and yeah there is a little truth to everything I guess. . Must just be a plug for the book.
Or...
To instill more U.F.O. fever in the masses. haha

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I might still grab a copy at B&N and read it there just to see what they have "uncovered". I'll take notes and report back. I have a feeling though this is probably gonna be a poor attempt to rationalize everything aas either a human experiment or weather manipulation. But I shall soon find out.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I'll probably pick up a copy as well. (Bought by propaganda) haha.
Thanks for the input, guys.

new topics

top topics

join