It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

video of wounded alien

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   
just came across this video which apparently shows a `wounded alien`
is this genuine

would like sensible suggestions
thank you very much

[edit on 23-2-2009 by eufoseekere]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Head looks far too big to be supported by the body/limbs. Eyes are also way out of proportion.

This is of course, my opinion. But to me, this is just another fake.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I'm wondering how you know it's wounded? It looks dead to me. And if I had a video camera you can bet I'd be right there on that so called alien and letting the world see it up close with sound. I'd touch and show the skin etc... Looks like a doll that someone threw down there.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
booooo!

looks like a stuffed pillow doll.

-

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I doubt its real but I will say one thing. They got the Color almost right. Thats what a Grey looks like, they are a shade of blue.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Even to human observer with an open mind, these look fake..........but to keep an open mind means that an alien could very well look very odd and unreal to a human. But I agree that the camera operator would be getting much closer if this were a legitimate film.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
It looks like a Nighthawk or a Frogmouth

It does look like an old pillow thats alien shaped though, why wouldnt you go in and poke it with a stick or throw rocks at it or something constructive.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Being that it`s head is almost half the size of it`s body, it would`nt be able to balance let alone stand, as its body would`nt be able to support it`s head.
I have to say hoax.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
It looks like it's made of play-doh, but who knows? maybe greys are made of play-doh. Also, he doesn't look hurt, looks more like one of my passed out friends after an intense party.

[edit on 23-2-2009 by dashen]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Not claiming to be an expert, but I've seen dolls look more real then this plushy Alien I am looking at right now in this video.

Lots of hoaxers out there, this looks like one more notch in that long hoaxy chain.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Head looks far too big to be supported by the body/limbs. Eyes are also way out of proportion. This is of course, my opinion. But to me, this is just another fake.

How do we know Aliens haven't evolved in lower gravity , hence their heads could be twice as big and it wouldn't bother them.

new topics

top topics

join