It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White blobs in Washington

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by burdman30ott6
When I was a kid, my aunt bought me the Time-Life book series "Mysteries of the Unexplained." While this was the late 80's, so the event the OP is discussing had not happened, it did have a section on strange substances falling from the sky. It dealt with everything from Biblical plagues of frogs "raining" on Egypt, to Manna falling from heaven to feed the Israelites, to numerous reports of something called "angel hair" falling all over the globe. I seem to recall a couple of stories in there about things very similar to this... substances which were lab tested to reveal human and/or animal skin cells and I remember well that in some of the events the substance either left an almost chemical burn on anyone it touched, killed grass and plants where it landed, and made animals very ill.

I will have to look for that book now and return to this topic with some citations.

Hey, I still have some of those books from that particular set.
I'll have to get them out of storage and check.

For those who are interested, you may still be able to find these books at your local library in the Reference section, right next to the Encyclopedia's.

I know I've them several times before.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Thanks for posting on this. I remember watching this on TV back in 1994 as a young kid and thinking how odd of a story it was. Funny I was just starting to learn about UFOs and other odd things of the sort back then

I kept meaning to look up this episode again to see if it was on youtube or something and low and behold someone on ATS posts about it

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1hope
I love unsolved mysteries and I just started watching the "new" episodes on spike tv. Not as good as the old days but still pretty good. I do remember this episode, i'd love to find it now.

Robert Stack is still the best

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I have your answer...

These Blobs, are either a recombinant dna creature made from harvested Human, Farm Animal, and their cored out entrails, which floats along in the sky as these "aerial critters in the clouds" Or this is some waste by product of the very same, from previous alien/govt abduction and mutilation cases.

They say people and the like are tasty to aliens.

Tada!

Whaddya Think?

-ADHD

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Works for me, for now at least

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacecowgirl
Colored rain:

"There have been red rains that, in the middle ages, were called 'rains of blood'. Such rains terrified many persons..." Some red rains very strongly suggest blood or finely divided animal matter.

not to be confused with chocolate rain of course.

-

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
What's a bit confusing is the people getting ill from white blood cells?
I don't see how that could be the cause to the illness.

This is what was listed in the OP thread.

Lab reports done on the blobs during the rain revealed they were made from human white blood cells, animal blood cells and intestinal parasites.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join