It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Slum Dog Millionaire will win Best Picture... Anything to gain more respect from India helps.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Yep... India will be watching tonight's Academy Awards, and they will see Slum Dog Millionaire win a few Oscars, including Best Picture.

The citizens of India will have a small amount of propaganda working against them tonight. They will see the glitz and glamour of America, and they will be mezmorized. Once they see a film about there own country take the Best Picture Award, there will be a small voice that will sink in the back of their minds that will portray America as a Great Nation with great intentions.

And this little bit of propaganda will stay in their minds when the War on Terror reaches Pakistan on a level that the world has yet to see. Maybe we could be Occupying Pakistan with the help of India sometime in the future. Who Knows...

But I do know this...
We desperatly need India as an ally when the SHTF and to further the agenda of the NWO... And the film industry is gonna help any way it can... even if it is a small contribution.

(Let's see if I'm right.)

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Just won Best Director.

I think that's 4 total for the night.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Sure why not, the Academy awards aren't about talent as much as politics. Maybe we should making oscar deals through treaties so more nations will like us.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
It has won 7 as we are counting, with the Best Picure still remaining to be announced. I think it is more of a symbolic victory for india that cinema is not restricted to Hollywood only. Also the tale of the movie is very gripping and inspiring.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
This may happen...

Kate W. just took it for Best Actress...yay for former nazi criminals..!

And yes, if it gets them to take our side when SHTF, then by all means give 'em the Oscar!!

Nukes for Oscars!!

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
Yep... India will be watching tonight's Academy Awards, and they will see Slum Dog Millionaire win a few Oscars, including Best Picture.

The citizens of India will have a small amount of propaganda working against them tonight. They will see the glitz and glamour of America, and they will be mezmorized. Once they see a film about there own country take the Best Picture Award, there will be a small voice that will sink in the back of their minds that will portray America as a Great Nation with great intentions.

And this little bit of propaganda will stay in their minds when the War on Terror reaches Pakistan on a level that the world has yet to see. Maybe we could be Occupying Pakistan with the help of India sometime in the future. Who Knows...

But I do know this...
We desperatly need India as an ally when the SHTF and to further the agenda of the NWO... And the film industry is gonna help any way it can... even if it is a small contribution.

(Let's see if I'm right.)

I agree. Seeing as how China is taking Russia's side more and more, America needs the other 600lbs gorilla on its side, and what is the second most populous (soon to be 1st) country in the world? That's right India. More propaganda as usual. You are right.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

I knew it.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
you were right SLUM DOG MILLIONAIRE WON!

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Roger that...

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Breaking on CNN now, Slumdog wins the Best Picture

Congrats to India and the picture team, finally they have put Bollywood on the map !

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
The propaganda machine never sleeps. This time, I caught it in the act, and was able to predict how it would work.

How many Indians did you see on at the awards tonight? America!!! The Land where dreams come true!!! Don't forget that India. And don't forget that we made the hit TV show Who Wants To Be A Millionare.

Don't worry India... help is on the way... we are sending 17,000 more troops to Afghanistan, and probably much more will be on the way (including our beloved Blackwater).

It was fun to celebrate with you guys in Hollywood.... and it will be fun to celebrate with you guys on the battlefield real soon.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
LOL!

Firstly Slumdog millionaire has been a hot favourite to win the oscar for ages.

Secondly, how is it going to promote Bollywood when it's a British produced movie?

Also don't forget that everyone involved in the movie is currently being sued by an actual slum dweller, it's offended millions of them apparently.

entertainment.timesonline.co.uk...

Pretty silly way of getting India on good terms with the USA, remember, if the SHTF over there, who will be on the front line for India?

Most likely these slum dwellers!

[edit on 22-2-2009 by Chadwickus]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
LOL!

Secondly, how is it going to promote Bollywood when it's a British produced movie?

[edit on 22-2-2009 by Chadwickus]

LOL!

Firstly Chadster - I think it's safe to assume that if anyone truly thinks giving SlumDog the Oscar is gonna help in any future world conflicts, they are in need of help...

Pretty silly way of getting India on good terms with the USA, remember, if the SHTF over there, who will be on the front line for India?

Most likely these slum dwellers!

Secondly, you don't give them enough credit...

They are in good hands...

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   

LOL!

1.) This movie was probably picked to win best picture before they even shot the first scene. The nominations are pretty much picked in advanced.

For Example...

www.imdb.com...

You'll be seeing this getting a few nominations (and it will be for propaganda)... Because pretty soon there will be a Spanish-American war against illegal aliens.
Perfect Timing!!!

2.) British Produced? Who gives a crap... Britain and America are on the same team when it comes to the NWO. 7/7 and 9/11... both false flags.

The recent attacks in Mumbai wil help our cause in the fake war against terror.

And who cares if the slum dwellers got offended... The Rich and Wealthy that live in India could care less.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

I knew it.

Not only did it win, but the director accepting the Oscar praised Mumbai and how the people of Mumbai are much greater than "this" as he pointed to the Oscar...I guess your theory was right after all.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   

LOL!

1.) This movie was probably picked to win best picture before they even shot the first scene. The nominations are pretty much picked in advanced.

For Example...

www.imdb.com...

You'll be seeing this getting a few nominations (and it will be for propaganda)... Because pretty soon there will be a Spanish-American war against illegal aliens.
Perfect Timing!!!

Well that movie might get the best picture oscar for 2010, but if you want to talk about perfect timing (Obama - Lincoln elite parallels), this will be the movie to watch for in 2011 www.imdb.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by rufusdrak

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

I knew it.

Not only did it win, but the director accepting the Oscar praised Mumbai and how the people of Mumbai are much greater than "this" as he pointed to the Oscar...I guess your theory was right after all.

Well... I did a little research thanks to Chadwickus, and it was the favorite to win...

I haven't even seen the movie. Or any of the movies that were nominated for Best Picture or Best Director.

I did zero research on the oscar favorites....

But I stand by my theory... The propaganda machine set out to make a film, A GREAT OSCAR WINNING FILM, about the lifestyle in India years ago...

No nominations for supporting actor, actor, supporting actress, or actress... But just about everything else.

Mission Acomplished.

And like I said before... When the illegal Mexicans in the USA start to become a major problem and face deportation....

www.imdb.com...

audiences will be lining up to watch the Spanish-American War.

Propaganda.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
And wow ...now that I think of it you just sort of made me realize...that's HIGHLY "coincidental" that with all this orchestrated economic collapse and u.s. collapse that we have had in the plans 2 movies by the 2 leading directors of our time, the 2 greatest living american directors..one is the biography of theodore roosevelt directed by martin scorcese due out 2010 and the other is Lincoln due out 2011 by steven spielberg, another illuminati puppet who did such things as schindler's list about the holohoax. Interesting stuff. These movies were in the planning stages long before any of this current mess went down so it goes to show...

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
And wow ...now that I think of it you just sort of made me realize...that's HIGHLY "coincidental" that with all this orchestrated economic collapse and u.s. collapse that we have had in the plans 2 movies by the 2 leading directors of our time, the 2 greatest living american directors..one is the biography of theodore roosevelt directed by martin scorcese due out 2010 and the other is Lincoln due out 2011 by steven spielberg, another illuminati puppet who did such things as schindler's list about the holohoax. Interesting stuff. These movies were in the planning stages long before any of this current mess went down so it goes to show...

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by rufusdrak

Well that movie might get the best picture oscar for 2010, but if you want to talk about perfect timing (Obama - Lincoln elite parallels), this will be the movie to watch for in 2011 www.imdb.com...

I remember seeing that.... Thanks for reminding me...

PURE PROPAGANDA!!!!

What a coincidence... They just decided to make a movie about lincoln before Obama was even elected.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join