It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Underground Bases With Maps/Co-ordinates

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
First base, I am guessing is a helicopter base>> Coordinates: 42°27'55"N 130°40'46"E Map

Dulce Base, New Mexico

Dulce Base small hole entrance

The Black Strip Base in Manhattan, NY

Map

SOME MORE BASES

from a book called Underground Alien Bases by Commander X:

New York City
There is an entrance to the tunnels in New York City "in the vicinity of Midtown Manhattan that can be reached through an abandoned elevator shaft that only very few know about

The Nahanni Valley (Canada) Entrance
This covers 250 square miles in the southern end of the Mackenzie Mountains of Canada. It lies almost 550 miles due west of Fort Simpson on the Mackenzie River of northwest Canada. Hot springs and sulfur geysers keep the valley warmer than the surrounding areas by about 30 degrees year -round (the valley is above 60 degrees latitude), making it perpetually mist-covered. This valley is inhabited only by animals as people entering the valley are usually found headless and quite dead. The Indian tribes of the area avoid this valley. (These tribes include the Ojibways, the Slave, the Dogribs, the Stoney, the Beavers and the Chipweyans.) This valley is often referred to as "the Valley of the Headless Men.

The Liyobaa Cave Entrance
This was sealed off by Catholic Priests who believed it to be an entrance to "Hell." "The village of 'Liyobaa' or to translate, 'The Cavern of Death,' was located in the province of Zapoteca, somewhere near the ancient village of 'Mictlan' or the village of the 'Underworld.

"The Cavern of Death was actually located in the last chamber of an eight chamber building or temple. This temple had four rooms above the ground and four more important chambers built below the surface of the Earth. This building was located in "Theozapotlan," and the tunnel entrance led one beneath a mountain.

The Maltese Cave Entrance
This entrance is located on the island of Malta, near the small village of "Casal Paula." (This village is built on the "Corradino" plateau, and overlooks the capitol town of Malta, "Valletta," as well as Grand Harbour.) In 1902, workmen digging a well in Casal Paula fell into a subterranean cavern. The well was being dug for a house on "Hal Saflienti," the main street in Casal Paula. The cavern the workers had fallen into connected with an entire complex of caves and tunnels. This entrance is known as the "Hypogeum of Hal Saflienti." (In Latin, "Hypogeum" is the name for an underground structure.) "The tunnels under the Hypogeum have been sealed off even since a school took 30 students into the caves and disappeared, guide and all. Search parties were never able to locate any trace of the people and children.

The Staffordshire, England Entrance
Somewhere in Staffordshire, England, a lonely field exists in which a laborer discovered a large iron plate beneath the dirt. The "hatch" was large and oval, with an iron ring mounted on it. This entrance led into the tunnels. The field is in a valley surrounded on almost all sides by woods. The laborer was digging a trench for some purpose.

PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU HAVE MAPS OF MORE BASES AND WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THE ONES I MENTIONED!!

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I'm not sure I understand. According to what sources is that abandoned lot in NYC a 'base' or base entrance? I've read that internet blurb before myself that claims to have a base entrance somewhere in midtown but I'm just wondering what makes you think that lot you zoomed in on is it?

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by rufusdrak

A book I had from a friend , Terra Papers, had a sheet attached to it, of old ET residences and underground bases and it came with some co-ordinates, i decided to map them and that's how I found it out..there's still one base I'm not going to tell anyone about..I'm hoping only me and Rob are the only ones that know of it .

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by KnowledgeManDan
reply to post by rufusdrak

A book I had from a friend , Terra Papers, had a sheet attached to it, of old ET residences and underground bases and it came with some co-ordinates, i decided to map them and that's how I found it out..there's still one base I'm not going to tell anyone about..I'm hoping only me and Rob are the only ones that know of it .

Um..first of all who is "Rob" and why is there a base you wouldn't tell anyone about? It's not like anyone here would access it anyway even if it did exist. Kind of silly of you if you ask me.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
OK first of all, the small whole opening. I didn't see anything of interest there. Secondly that mountain where u think the small whole opening is, is NOT archuleta mesa. Archuleta mesa is the mountain just above the one you claim the small whole opening is on. Anyway if you watched the UFO hunters episode on the Ducle base you would know that the base is 4.89 miles wide. The mountain you claim the opening is on does not meet that 4.89 mile specification. But the real Archuleta Mesa does meet that specification. Im not saying the entrance you suggested is not real, just stating that it could be possible if it is it is not under Archuleta Mesa. Therefore you could be suggesting the entrance is a tunnel that travels approximately .91miles to 3 miles long that could eventually lead to the Dulce Base.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by KnowledgeManDan

Seems like your Manhattan base has now had an extension to the John Jay College built over it,

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f0af181632f5.jpg[/atsimg]

new topics

top topics

join