It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alan Keyes Says Obama will Destroy the U.S.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Alan Keyes Says Obama will Destroy the U.S.

There's a You Tube video in the article but I can't figure out how to tell what the video # is so that I can post it.

[edit on 22-2-2009 by Ron Paul Girl]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
This really makes sense. I really believe there is a faction of the Democrat party that wants to totally destroy everything America stands for and remake it in their own image. Mr. Obama is for wealth redistribution. What better way to make that happen than to destroy the rich, and the middle class with a huge stock market crash along with massive social spending. Tax increases on the rich and businesses are coming.

Mr. Obama has a dream that everyone in America should be equal.....as in equally miserable, and he is wasting no time in achieving this. I don't even think Mr. Obama cares if he wins reelection in 4 years, he wants to do as much damage he can in just 4.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Is this what you are looking for....??

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I thought so.....

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by RRconservative

He won't have to worry about being reelected. Their will be no more elections if obama has his way. He'll rule for life.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative
This really makes sense. I really believe there is a faction of the Democrat party that wants to totally destroy everything America stands for and remake it in their own image. Mr. Obama is for wealth redistribution. What better way to make that happen than to destroy the rich, and the middle class with a huge stock market crash along with massive social spending. Tax increases on the rich and businesses are coming.

Wait a moment... The stock market crash happened while George W. Bush was the president. And Bush surely didn't believe in wealth distribution?

I have a different theory. The market crashed cause the big bankers noticed Obama will be the president. So they caused the stock market crash to cause a lot of pain to Obama, since he will be the one who has to deal with it?

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Etsivä Romppainen

Wait a moment... The stock market crash happened while George W. Bush was the president. And Bush surely didn't believe in wealth distribution?

The economy was pretty prosperous for 6 of 8 Bush's years as President. It wasn't until Democrats took over Congress in 2006 that the stock market has tanked.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Finally, a black man that "gets it"!

Mr Keyes, my hat is off to you.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chance321

He won't have to worry about being reelected. Their will be no more elections if obama has his way. He'll rule for life.

That's exactly what I said about the Bush presidency, and I had to eat crow.

yum.....

I also said America will never elect a black man.

[edit on 22-2-2009 by whaaa]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Honestly folks, if McCain had won the election, they would be saying the same thing about him.

The media and the pundits are just picking at what they can to get a story. More bs news, more terrifying and senseless headlines.

He's doing no better a job than republicans would have done cause they're all owned by the same people.

~Keeper

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Interesting. You really believe that things happen overnight in terms of economies? What we are seeing right now is not the result of Obama. Its not the result of the Democratic congress of this last year or two. It isnt even the result of George W, and the Republican congress of the first part of his term. What we are seeing is the result of 40 some odd years, (at least) of stupid, short sighted policies by both parties and greed on the part of the corporations and wealthy that support them. And, finally, what we are also seeing is the result of Americans being so blindly loyal to their party that they cannot see that we have, for all intents and purposes, not had two competing parties running for decades.

This isnt the democrats fault, or the republicans fault. This is all of our fault for getting caught up in competitive team sports (politics) instead of paying close attention to what our leaders have really been up to.

You know the old saying, "united we stand, divided the economy collapses because greedy bastiges were looting the coffers while we were bickering amongst ourselves."

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Yeah Obama didn't cause the problem, but his solution is dog crap. He says the stimulus is really gonna work, but you know he knows its not. When in actuality, Alan Keyes is right, the collapse is no longer probable, its imminent.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I agree, the stimulus is not going to work. Even if we can duct tape the economy together enough to keep it running for a few years or even decades, it will eventually collapse. Why? Because the logic underlying it, (infinite expansion) simply isnt possible in a world with finite resources.

It isnt even kind of logical. It is the worst kind of pipe dream, that being one that is thought up and justified in confusing language by people educated beyond their intelligence.

So you are right, Obama's plan wont work. But lets not forget. It really isnt Obama's plan. Our Golden boy is listening to advisers. Just like Bush did. And just like McCain would be. The problem is, no one in politics or economics knows how to fix this because they dont understand the fundamental logical flaw underlying the collapse.

They just want to get the system up and running in hopes that they can continue to play the game of infinite expansion some more.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative
This really makes sense. I really believe there is a faction of the Democrat party that wants to totally destroy everything America stands for and remake it in their own image.

Could you please enlighten me as to what you believe America stands for?

I do think it's hilarious that anyone can say Obama is going to ruin a nation which was in ruins when he inherited it.

[edit on 24-2-2009 by HunkaHunka]

new topics

top topics

join