It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most Important thing you'll never read...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   
The Creature from Jekyll Island
www.financialsense.com...

The Bankers' Manifesto of 1892
circleof13.blogspot.com...

Welcome to The Real Matrix: Time for The Red Pill?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This pretty much explains it all...

If your not getting this...then I guess you never will...

I'll leave it up to the Masses...is this your ideal of Capitolism?

Comments?

[edit on 2/22/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I originally got this book because I was born and raised very close to the island.

To anyone who hasn't read, I suggest you take the time.. it's a pretty fast read, but more info will be retained after a second reading.

Very good detail on the long term build up to the economic crisis we find ourself in now.

To hell with the bankers.. then and now..

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by brohes

I'll wait for a few...I see this got moved right to the top of the new thread...which means it'll move off the list real fast...before I start a new thread and link it...again...

We'll see...free speech...ya right only in my dreams...(commericalism)

Watch Eastern Europe...their Neighbors have sunk untold money into keeping them up...a default of 10+% will start pulling all of Europe down...

China is selling debt for natural resources to get ahead of crashing fiat money...

wake up people!!!

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Watching the economics helps me realize how rigged this all really is.. either that, or the lack of sleep is helping me imagine that it's all rigged

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by brohes

Well..do you SEE any of this or don't you?

Is it as it is, or is there someone pulling strings most don't see?

People wear "Blinders", see what they want to see...hope to see...the "Master of the Universe" are counting on this...

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
"I can see clearly now, my coffee's gone.. I can see all obstacles in my way.."

Strings are being pulled, and it's much larger I believe, than we can even fathom at the moment.

Yes, it is clear. How long do you think it will be before there is actually a REAL global meltdown? I mean a total breakdown of the financial system? I give it until April, it can't sustain much longer like this.

[edit on 22-2-2009 by brohes]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by brohes

Sorry about the Coffee...I'm still loaded!!!

I love it!!! Good Music!!!

I wish I knew...it's getting close to a breaking point though...

I think the USA should re-instate the constitution, oust the Federal Reserve and dissolve the current government...everyone knows its been elected by the electorial college for to long and actual votes haven't counted...back to the days of smaller government...more state control...where locals, not distant rep's make calls...are in control...

Maybe...have the World call out the Central Bankers on this...

Interest based momentary fiat currencys are over...debt is not a system that can be sustained...as proven time and time again...

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I'm currently trying to dissolve my obligations here (in Mexico) so I can return to where I grew up in SE Georgia.. gardening is much better there than the desert

My wife's family is here, my family is there.. and we want to be with both - but, she agrees with me that we will be better off there.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by brohes

I'm sorry you have to choose...

I've heard that Mexico is not very stable these days, so, a move back might help for a few, as even America is not what it was...

I'm hoping that people, world wide, will start to get educated on the Banking Cartels, that pull "our "strings" and enslave us all with interest driven fiat currency...

In this "new" fiat world...they even have rating agencys...that kill your capitol just on a whim...guessing on your future returns to investments???

I say "SCREW ALL THAT!!!"

GET RID OF WALL ST...we already have Las Vegas if you want to gamble!!!

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Most of us with "eyes too see" already know what's going on but feel powerless to stop it. All we can do is stock up on food & prepare for the worst.

When I tell people about this the either already know, and don't care, or pretend to be interested before going back to t.v. or whatever else will keep them occupied before all h* breaks loose. Unawareness got us into this mess and it will only get worse before people wake up. (If that ever happens.)

I vote save your own, because you can't inform people about what they don't want to hear.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Good post. I find it disheartening that nothing short of a miracle will change any of this. It seems impossible to make enough of the American population aware of the true nature of the FED as many just don't want to see or believe.
Definitely going to pick up that book "creature from jekyll island"
Thanks again for your post

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Post like this have been going around and around for the last 12 months or so.

I keep saying it, and I'll say it again. What are we going to do about it.

Nobody out there has come up with a simple and plausible explanation or response.

It seems like we've dug a hole so deep that we have to go down to the bottom to see a way out.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Star and Flag for this one! I am so glad you posted this as a topic.
It is important enough to deserve it's own thread! IMO, also!
For it is the real reason all this is happening right now!

If the big banker giveaways aren't a clue for everyone, they should
study up a bit more on these things revealed to them here!

Call it the illuminati, the bilderbergs, the rockefeller types, whatever you want to call them, they are one of THE worst problems facing us.
Either there are a few rich families that control most of the worlds money, resources, people, etc, and this is all planned, or... we got some real winners in charge of this s***! IMO

Either way, doesn't look too promising. Sorry for the "doom and gloom"
and nasty language. I get a little disgusted when I see my country used strictly for monetary and power purposes for a few and not much else.

I'll go get a purty picture and post it, if it will help some see how this all really works to our disadvantage. Unless your one of the super elite that is,
then you would not understand how someone could even be flat broke anyway.(you know, no jewelry and crap in the wall safe of our fancy a** house)?

I really think more and more people are awakening to this daily!
Just today my mom was complaining about these same things! Whoa!

She's a smart, talented, highly successfull(and currently pissed off)
person and to hear her say this is astounding, really.
She doesn't believe the doom and gloom stuff but she knows a thing or two about the last time stuff crashed also. She has not said I am nuts for preparing, indeed the contrary. She is very supportive!
I am lucky I know. I could have a family of sleepers! hehe

Good job HX3. You know you have my support.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by dingleberry77

Ahem, excuse me, HX3 HAS BEEN. He was one trying to get us deadbeats off our a**** and on board to actually GO TO washington and get some things done! (against the rules)
Thats more than most have even talked seriously about here. There are currently people gathering who feel as you do. Word is spreading, stay tuned...

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hx3_1963
reply to post by brohes

Watch Eastern Europe...their Neighbors have sunk untold money into keeping them up...a default of 10+% will start pulling all of Europe down...

wake up people!!!

I am from Estonia - does it make me a person from Eastern Europe? My apologies for wanting to live a decent life with reasonable material needs. My bad, I try to pay back the money to Neighbors who have sunk money to our countries...

Pls forgive me. Forgive the Eastern Europe their fault being between East and West...

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by yeastblood

Maybe we do need to hit rock bottom.(like an alcoholic for instance)
Maybe we need a major reset, like some have professed.
I'm not in favor of it myself, but we may have no choice in the matter.
Really is up to us, I guess........?

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by dodadoom

Mate, I know word is spreading and OP has been doing the right and noble thing, but still what are we going to do about it.

Having a voice is only one thing. I know it's a start, but it's not enough. Rioting, yelling, striking and the like will only start the conversation. Then what?

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Could you just imagine if HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS were united
and decided they were going to march? WOW

What about a BILLION all over the world? Catch me please.....

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   

I didn't quite answer that fully, I appologize. I'm a bit slow sometimes.....

I would have to say, we would have to revert back to the constitution and what it stands for, for starters. We are so far removed from what our forefathers intended, it's appalling. IMO

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by dodadoom

Agreed, you can never underestimate the power of a bucket load of people.

The thing I can't get my head around is that who will revert us back to something better. Governments around the world are so ingrained in their ways, who is going to step in and change it?

I'm an Australian, and even in a country as small as ours i still can't see how we will revert to something better. Thinking about somewhere like the USA does my head in.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join